The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What was your first solo dungeon run?

• irazo
    irazo
    ✭✭
    Banished cell was my first solo dungeon long time ago, played as lvl 15 magDK with destro/resto staff
    PC/NA
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer (AD)
    VR2 Altmer Templar (AD)
    VR1 Khajiit Nightblade (EP)
    Lvl22 Orc Dragonknight (DC)
    Lvl17 Nord Dragonknight (AD)
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Exactly why would one solo a dungeon except for bragging rights? There's not really anything to be had from it is there?

I'm currently practicing to do vMA. I'm trying to build up my confidence level enough to prove to myself that I can do vMA, Solo. My mind has been group originated, and heavily depend on healer and others to aid me in battle. I'm trying to get out of that mentality.

This is my reasoning as well.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Exactly why would one solo a dungeon except for bragging rights? There's not really anything to be had from it is there?

If you're a DPS you can beat a dungeon long before you get queued up in the dungeon finder. Back before 1tam I used to solo for my silver keys.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Either COH1 or Darkshade1, did both around same time. Farming was the motivation, wanted to see if I could get better results solo. Still never seen a 1H sword of the netch...
    Fear is the Mindkiller