The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gear for healer at trials

Luckylancer
Luckylancer
✭✭✭✭✭
Do i need worm cult? If it is a must have, other healer should have it and effect dont stack.
Which sets are better for healin at vetdingeons and vet trials? I m lvl 140 but i want to farm some items when i get 160. I dont want to waste money and time to useless stuff.

Best Answer

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are a few combos that you would want.

Both healers should ALWAYS be running Spell Power Cure (SPC) and then you can either combine it with one healer using Aether and one Worm or if one of the DPS is using Aether then you can run Gossamer instead for some extra survivabilty. Another good combo is having both healers in SPC and Gossamer. It works really well. But if you want to be a really successful healer I would say get all 4 sets, but rememeber that SPC is a must have more so than any of the other. At the moment the meta is to go all 7 divines with either Powered or Precies staff but I am not sure about that my self. Been on vacation so my Theorycrafting is on hold until next week. But if you go with what I said then you will be using with most End game guild are running and what we complete veteran trials with.

btw non of those sets can be purchased.
    Answer ✓
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best trial healer sets are infallible aether, spell power cure, worm, and I have heard a few groups are using gossamer to a degree.

Ideally both healers should be using spell power cure, one of them also wears 5 piece aether and the other one usually wears 5 worm
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 140cp i ll craft seducer+kagrenac's hope+droped glphs+divines. Then farm imperial dungeon for SPC untill I ll get good drops.
    Should i farm set in normal or veteran? I ll ask guild mates for help.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if you want to run aether do veteran for gold jewerly. but gossamer and worm only comes in dungeons so if you want rings of that it will only be purple at best.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you want to run aether do veteran for gold jewerly. but gossamer and worm only comes in dungeons so if you want rings of that it will only be purple at best.

You want spc on the armor so you can gold it out, I mean the difference is only like 9 spell and weapon damage but with six people, that adds up, the other sets give a percentage based 5 piece that does not improve with quality, so it is best to have them on the jewelry.
  • Caipiroska
    Sry but...using spell power cure + worm doesn't give you a good critical rate, so is that really good?
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    your base should be 5x SPC and 2x Troll king
    the other 4 pieces can be anything you want, i recommend twilight or MA/wp
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • Foxic
    Foxic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caipiroska wrote: »
    Sry but...using spell power cure + worm doesn't give you a good critical rate, so is that really good?

Your crit rate is fine with that setup. There is no content in the game you won't be able to keep everyone alive with that setup. On top of that spell power cure is the most important pve buff set in the game and since almost all of the top trial groups are completely magicka, worm helps alot
    Mechanically Challenged, PCNA competitive raid guild

Head of The Council of Raiders

First NA vAS Hardmode(#2 world)

World First Immortal Redeemer & Saintly Savior

All #1 Trial scores Clockwork City patch

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your crit with inner light+base+the thief+ the passive from the blue cp tree is around 55% if you are able to get all divines on your armor. This is more then enough.

Lashiing wrote: »

Troll King is a bad set. Except maybe for PvP, as Heath recovery doesn't get reduced there like heals do.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on October 28, 2016 9:50PM
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭

Your crit with inner light+base+the thief+ the passive from the blue cp tree is around 55% if you are able to get all divines on your armor. This is more then enough.

Lashiing wrote: »

Troll King is a bad set. Except maybe for PvP, as Heath recovery doesn't get reduced there like heals do.

good call
    i was still in pvp mentality :tongue:
    Edited by Lashiing on October 28, 2016 9:58PM
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL