The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[VIDEO] Crescent's Stamina Nightblade PVP Build - 'RollingBeef' (Patch HotR Ready!+Gameplay)

crusnik91
crusnik91
✭✭✭✭
Full detailed Build video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52VOEoCyL24
Gameplay video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dYAwZrDecI

6 Medium 1 Heavy - 2h and bow build
Item Sets: 1xDomihaus 5xBonePirate 5xSenche's(bow bar) 1xMaelstrom Weapon(2h bar)

Video Timeline:
Intro - 0:10
Item Setup - 0:41
Pots, poisons & Foodbuff - 6:00
Stat Sheet - 7:15
Skills - 8:40
CP Setup - 13:00
Outro & Tips - 15:40

INTRO:
This build is meant to play solo or in a small group
PROs: MAD burst damage + solid sustain
CONs: A little troublesome to executed

BUILD IN WORDS:
Full Build details
Unbuffed not in cyrodiil:
m9TPI8J.png
SETS
JLHP0NQ.png
FULL impenetrable 2 tristat gyphs on big pieces others all stamina
Sharpened 2h, infused Bow
Cost reduction, stam regen & weapon damage/magicka regen jewellery
WHY MEDIUM ARMOR? As a NB u get passives for stam regen and magicka regen which makes med armor the best suited armor for stamNB. I like bow just for the mobility and poison injection dot. 2h is just a no brainer u have to run it no matter what. #RallyOP

WHY BONE PIRATE?
Even with the nerfs to bone pirate (300 regen to 150 regen) I still believe it is one of the top tier sets for stamina NB. I always like having solid stats on NB since it will increase our healing and damage output in a consistant manner.
WHY SENCHE? After doing light attack + poison injection on bow into a dodge roll our weapon damage will be increased by 1000! Thus, with this playstyle it is really easy to achieve up to 3.7k++ weapon damage on 2h bar

OPTIONS
shacklebreaker/senche's set are really solid option too!
CP
Very straight forward and generic. Just make sure u have 66 points into master at arms CP because stamina NB is a really single target direction damage class. Ironclad is equally as important too. Having a good amount into precise strikes is important since we are having more than 50% critical rating on both bars
SKILLS
qrlHJ05.png

Some skills are interchangable
1. poinson injection FOR trap beast/shadow image
2. Executed FOR trap beast/shadow image
3. bow ulti FOR dawnbreaker/soul teather/ww ulti for regen
STATS SHEET(Mundus & Foodbuff)
FoodBuff
- CP: Dubious drink

Mundus stone
- Serpent mundus(if you have more than 3k regen unbuff without serpent go for warrior mundus)

Stat Sheet (not in cyrodiil/ buffed):
qjJ6Vnr.png
COMBACT TACTICS
Always try to apply poison injection+light into dodge roll to obtain the extra 1k weapon damage from senche and weapon enchantment before engaging. Against targets that block a lot make sure to fear before doing incap or surprise attack. Shadow image is one of the skills you should master as well as it provides an escape route when fighting in outnumbered situations
LAST WORDS:
Stamina Nightblade is still really powerful offensively this patch. Especially in single target department it can just chew thru even tankier targets. Just make sure u mastered weapon swap, roll dodge and light attack bash animation cancelling since u will be using them a lot on this build!

Lastly, Feel free to gimme some constructive feedback!
Edited by crusnik91 on September 12, 2017 2:27PM
YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
Courageous DC
Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
Relentless AD
Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quick build update video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ife7_sdjLyg
    HF & Enjoy

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everything wrong with PvP in one build. Gratz you get carried by sets
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol adapt? Accept your being held up by procs and realise that when they get nerfed your views will plummet. Have fun while it lasts
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spliffo wrote: »
    Lol adapt? Accept your being held up by procs and realise that when they get nerfed your views will plummet. Have fun while it lasts

I play all classes with or without proc sets. So I don't get what u are ranting about.

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »
    Spliffo wrote: »

I play all classes with or without proc sets. So I don't get what u are ranting about.

His rant is based on 2 of your "build Videos" are full of cheese proc sets. Zero skill involved. Now Im not saying you arent skilled, its just that the current proc meta covers up alot of mistakes and can make bad players look good.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

The_Duke wrote: »
    His rant is based on 2 of your "build Videos" are full of cheese proc sets. Zero skill involved. Now Im not saying you arent skilled, its just that the current proc meta covers up alot of mistakes and can make bad players look good.

Proc sets doesnt cover up mistakes. proc sets are offensive. yes it helps a lot in bursting ppl but if u are not a good player u will still die with it. I highly suggest u watch my 1vX gameplay video or my tutorial video cos many players are using them and they still die really fast because of bad play. It doesnt make bad player look GOOD it only helps with the bursting. Lastly it's a solo build. Thus I run the strongest one available nothing more nothing less.

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vX is not a play style to be a hipster. You need all the tools you can get to kill people quickly and escape. You can see many times through the videos that these people with tanky builds playing purely defensive would not have died without a Selene proc to help burst them into execute range. I am constantly amazed at the amount of 100% defensive no-kill builds that I run into - it seems their entire goal is to survive and simply watch allies kill people.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

Proc sets doesnt cover up mistakes. proc sets are offensive. yes it helps a lot in bursting ppl but if u are not a good player u will still die with it. I highly suggest u watch my 1vX gameplay video or my tutorial video cos many players are using them and they still die really fast because of bad play. It doesnt make bad player look GOOD it only helps with the bursting. Lastly it's a solo build. Thus I run the strongest one available nothing more nothing less.

Proc sets can cover up for a mediocre players skill level. Getting a 10k plus burst to open up is huge when added to the skill that proced it. Knowing you get this every 4 seconds means you can play a little looser than you would having average burst. Getting some one to less than half health in one to two button presses puts pressure on your opponent. It creates an "OH $#+!" feeling and puts them on the defensive immediately.

These sets are game changers when they all proc at once. Im not sure who you are trying to convince otherwise by stating the contrary.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you play enough you could claim any build is capable at obtaining Emperor. The more proc sets the easier.
    PS4 NA DC
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    1vX is not a play style to be a hipster. You need all the tools you can get to kill people quickly and escape. You can see many times through the videos that these people with tanky builds playing purely defensive would not have died without a Selene proc to help burst them into execute range. I am constantly amazed at the amount of 100% defensive no-kill builds that I run into - it seems their entire goal is to survive and simply watch allies kill people.

Couldn't agree more! The only way as a stamNB to play without proc set is if u go heavy armor + with a buddy/group to back u up.

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't agree more! The only way as a stamNB to play without proc set is if u go heavy armor + with a buddy/group to back u up.[/quote]

My stamblade runs no procs and crushes people. The burst is insane. If you need procs to kill with a stamblade you need more practice. Ambush- heavy attack- incap-LA -surprise attack-bash twice and dead. People in duals send me whispers after when they realize I dont run procs.

The Duke

Stamplar

• Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambush- heavy attack- incap-LA -surprise attack-bash twice and dead.

:|

I don't run proc sets either, but lol @ that "combo."
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That combo will kill no one! .... unless they went afk!
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every month for the last 6 months a new "cheese" comes out that people cry to ZOS to fix.

How can you can you call one playstyle a cheese set when there so many. If 10 different builds are called "cheeses" non of them are. Ironic but that's called balance.

Do you expect to be able to bully people into gimping a build, because you don't like the meta?

Cheers!
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »

That combo will kill no one! .... unless they went afk!

Are you for real? Laugh all you want. If the incap, heavy and suprise attack crit it pretty much leaves them in execute range or close to it. Throw in a reberb bash and its over. And its all animation canceled so it happens in the blink of an eye. Any skilled stamblade can kill quickly without proc sets.

Light attack, surprise attack and shield bash animation cancel puts out more DPS if done properly then wrecking blow, gives resources from the LA, and has 2 attacks that can proc siphoning attacks. All done in a second.

Lol. Kids these days
    The Duke

Stamplar

• The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭

You take 10 months off the game and come back acting like an expert? In an a different earlier post you stated that a nightblades burst is heavy cancelled with an ult into a killers blade. Excluding the killers blade its pretty much what I wrote. Yet you laugh at it.

Im not sure what hole you crawled out of after 10 months but If you plan on contradicting yourself and trying push people around it won't take people long to see what you're up to.

Keep it real.
    The Duke

Stamplar

• crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    #2 tutorial + gameplay commentary is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4tsgDLO3oo

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    #3 GAMEPLAY vid is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi53xfGaA14
    Enjoy!

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You take 10 months off the game and come back acting like an expert? In an a different earlier post you stated that a nightblades burst is heavy cancelled with an ult into a killers blade. Excluding the killers blade its pretty much what I wrote. Yet you laugh at it.

Im not sure what hole you crawled out of after 10 months but If you plan on contradicting yourself and trying push people around it won't take people long to see what you're up to.

Keep it real.

I've been back to the game since 1T launched. That's almost two months to get my footing back. It's too bad you play on console, I'd be glad to have a few friendly duels to see if I'm as clueless as you insinuate.

This is what you said "Ambush- heavy attack- incap-LA -surprise attack-bash twice and dead."

You do have a heavy > incap listed in your long and arduous combo, but it's the fact that you listed all the other attacks as if you are going to land them back to back against a player who isn't AFK that makes me laugh. What you're describing is roughly 4-5 seconds worth of attacks depending on how much you charge that heavy attack - anyone decent is going to interrupt you in some way - dodge, block, vamp mist, cast a heal, CC or SOMETHING during that combo. You can't just animation cancel all of those attacks in 1 second - that's not how animation canceling works. You're going to be stuck with about 1 second per attack weave minus the heavy attack windup which can take more time if you fully charge it.

I hope that explanation of why people are laughing at your combo makes sense. Now if you want to say that you can animation cancel that whole list of attacks all in the "blink of an eye," I challenge you to show us a video of you performing it just as described "Ambush > Heavy/Incap > LA/SA/bash > LA/SA/bash."

Edited by Kutsuu on December 7, 2016 3:50AM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought that i could learn something from here until i saw viper.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this very moment, in pvp, the most squishy builds out there are medium and light armor (no shields) builds. This means you don't have 15 seconds to take down that 1 healer while several players are bashing their procsets onto you. This is a valid excuse for using gear as your advantage in 1vX gameplay.

Now I understand frustration towards procsets, they are superstrong, but totally overpowered when you get outnumbered by players using them. PvP is very unbalanced, but does it frustrate you @Spliffo and @Olen_Mikko so much that you have to post your negative opinion in a topic that is meant to show players that 1vX is still do-able because of proc sets or over-performing builds in general?

It's a fun fact that both of you give such stupid answers and don't even look towards his gameplay video's and tutorials, you must be in the group of 'casuals who think are competitive' and just look for an excuse why you can't compete to those that combine skill with overpowered gear.

Try out stamina nightblade yourself in 1vX and then give constructive feedback of why you think someone is just good because of procs, because there is way more to it then just gear!
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

hey hey check out the channel for more educational video!
    For example:

huehue

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    It's a fun fact that both of you give such stupid answers and don't even look towards his gameplay video's and tutorials, you must be in the group of 'casuals who think are competitive' and just look for an excuse why you can't compete to those that combine skill with overpowered gear.

Try out stamina nightblade yourself in 1vX and then give constructive feedback of why you think someone is just good because of procs, because there is way more to it then just gear!

I have 1v3:d with my level 22 nightblade (mag) against CP ranked players in trueflame, killed one and 2 ran away.
    I didn't have any special sets, 5 Seducer / 3 elegant / 3 Magnus.

My point being, that i can compete with huge disadvantage and don't need OP sets to be able to 1vX.

1vX is mostly all about finding players, that are noobish enough (sorry for this dishonoring term) to disband from their group to pursue one player.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hey hey check out the channel for more educational video!
    For example:

huehue

Hey alright !

I went in skeptical because stamina but you did really good and no vipers . Great video and very good instructions to be helping players understand the 1 Vs X dynamics , all while you were playing with no post commentary . Most impressive .
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    #3 tutorial video up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VincYyFnxfc
    ENJOY!

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭

Hexys wrote: »

I have 1v3:d with my level 22 nightblade (mag) against CP ranked players in trueflame, killed one and 2 ran away.
    I didn't have any special sets, 5 Seducer / 3 elegant / 3 Magnus.

My point being, that i can compete with huge disadvantage and don't need OP sets to be able to 1vX.

1vX is mostly all about finding players, that are noobish enough (sorry for this dishonoring term) to disband from their group to pursue one player.

You wouldn't 1 v 3 good players running proc sets. Period. You giving a "this one time" story does nothing to support your argument. It's like me saying this one time I survived a car accident and I wasn't even wearing a seatbelt!... I don't think anyone needs to wear seat belts!