The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New player looking for Women Only Guild (PC)

Niko1987
Niko1987
✭✭
Hello, I'm a fairly new player and am in a lovely guild already. But I'd like to play with more female guildies.
I've seen a few but am not sure if they're still actively recruiting as there's very little information I can find.

Any help is appreciated.

Mahalo
"It must be nice to fight for something you feel so strongly about. Too often I don't have that luxury."- Ahrilux
@Niko1987 | PC NA
Lady Ahrilux | Nord | Dragonknight | STAM Tank in Training
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Hey Niko!

I hope you can find what you are looking for. If you still can't find a ladies only club to join my gaming community is very inclusive (several guilds in different MMO's are run by our women gamers). My wife helps me run the part of our community in ESO.

In case you want to check us out here is our recruitment thread.

Happy hunting either way!
    -Skandy
  • Niko1987
    Niko1987
    ✭✭
    Skandy wrote: »
    Hey Niko!

I hope you can find what you are looking for. If you still can't find a ladies only club to join my gaming community is very inclusive (several guilds in different MMO's are run by our women gamers). My wife helps me run the part of our community in ESO.

-Skandy

Thank you! :)
    "It must be nice to fight for something you feel so strongly about. Too often I don't have that luxury."- Ahrilux
    @Niko1987 | PC NA
    Lady Ahrilux | Nord | Dragonknight | STAM Tank in Training
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Niko1987 wrote: »
    Skandy wrote: »
    Hey Niko!

-Skandy

Thank you! :)

You are most welcome! :)

-Skandy
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still an active guild?
  • perdita
    perdita
    ✭✭
    I posted in the wrong server forum 🙈
    Edited by perdita on April 11, 2019 9:40AM
  • perdita
    perdita
    ✭✭
    Oops
    Edited by perdita on April 11, 2019 9:40AM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still an active guild?
  • AlanTheDragonLord
    AlanTheDragonLord
    ✭✭✭
    The Crusaders of Akatosh is not women-only, but many of our members are women because we're strict on being family friendly and have zero tolerance towards jerks, and offensive language or behaviour. Let me know if you're interested

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468046/au-based-crusaders-of-akatosh-social-pve-guild
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    Hey there! I am not in a women's-only guild, however, I am one of the two female Tribunal leaders in my guild, The Living Tribunal, and we have lots of active female players. We have community standards that we strictly enforce to prevent sexism, racism, homophobia, and basically just anyone acting like a jerk/bigot.

We definitely know how to have a good time, but we do make sure that we don't stray into the demeaning.

We've banned several people for breaking those rules already, and are being more selective about recruitment going forward. We also only formed about 2 months ago, so still active and looking to expand all the time! Active Discord server with guild info and events also established :) If you are interested, just send me a friend request @Cyth27 or in-game message and I can send you an invite!
    Edited by Cyth27 on April 17, 2019 8:15PM