Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking for any active guild

Azgoth
Azgoth
Soul Shriven
I played the Beta and with One Tamriel coming out I will be returning to ESO, so I am looking to join a active newbie friendly guild that is mostly centered around the est. time zone.

Thanks
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up with a couple of good guilds.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Azgoth
    Azgoth
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, I will do that later today.
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Hey there Azgoth!

My community is looking for new folks to join our online family.

You can check out our thread HERE

If you have further questions feel free to message me in for forums or in-game :)

-Skandy
  • rajj1004
    rajj1004
    I have a guild that i have just started have about 10 people in it . It may be new but it is getting people everyday. if you want to join that would be cool
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    following
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Azgoth did you find a guild that suits you?

I got your message on my wall and I friended you in-game but we seem to be missing each other.

-Skandy
  • Azgoth
    Azgoth
    Soul Shriven
    I found one but still leveling up and trying to get used to ESO, are you able to join multi guilds since I like playing other factions and the guild I joined is focused on 1 faction only.
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Azgoth wrote: »
    I found one but still leveling up and trying to get used to ESO, are you able to join multi guilds since I like playing other factions and the guild I joined is focused on 1 faction only.

Yes the game allows you to join up to five guilds of any faction. The guild I run is now multi-faction.