The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DC] LF PvE/PvP Guild

Nelstar15
Nelstar15
Soul Shriven
Morning all!

I've been playing ESO for about 15 months now, and still find myself getting lost from time to time. I'm just looking for a close knit end-game PvE/PvP guild.

A bit of a background on me: I'm a former world/server top 10 raider in WoW (Don't hate me). I was also a part of one of the top Hunter 2's arena team at the time of Arena launch in WoW. As for SWG, I was a member of TXF, the top raiding and PvP guild on Ahazi. Moving to SWTOR, I was able to down all raiding content before they made the decision to stop adding end game content.

So, I have quite an extensive background in end game experience, and with ESO being the only MMO I play, I'm looking to make that happen here!

Also, I have a purple beard.

You can find me in-game @Nelstar15

Thanks in advance.
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @Nelstar15 If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein.

We are a smaller guild as we like to be more tight knit and tend to run we a pretty consistent core group of players. For PvE, we do daily pledges and at least two Weekly trial runs for leaderboard placements. If your looking to move into a consistent group for the end-game content then we might be what your looking for now. We are currently looking for some new members for our PvE core for the vet Trial.

For PvP, we do one official larger group night a week for pushing the map and campaign totals. However, we have a core group of PvPers that play almost 24/7 that are always open to another. The only problem here from your post is that your a DC player, and we primarily PvP for the Ebonheart Pact.

PM in-game, @Blakeabutler or @Wrathmane. I'll also try to get in touch with you in game.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer