The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Witches Festival Dye Stamp not working (dye stamps not working on PTS either)

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Any help here or a way to get a refund or ...?

*Dye turned back up in my inventory after a few hours playing... am afraid to use it for fear of losing it again xD

So I asked in all my guilds and a few zones and not one answer how to use this thing taking up inventory slot with no way to use :/

Here is a screen shot. All addons have been disabled. Checked on PTS no dye stamps have any option to use them there at all.
There is no option in drop down menu from stamp to do anything but preview.

(The costume she is wearing is dyed with Fighters Guild Skill Master: Syffim Red)
Edited by Coatmagic on October 16, 2016 8:33AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was another one of these threads in General Discussion ... are you running any add-ons that might conflict with the dye application?

Try to temporarily disable add-ons and give it a go ...
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All addons have been disabled. I also went to check on PTS this morning if I was able to use dye stamps there, and could not even get the 'E' on drop down menu to open the one I purchased there.

When I bought the witches festival stamp I had option to 'E' from inventory right click drop down menu. Then the stamp promptly disappeared and reappeared hours later with no option whatsoever to use it.

I am attaching a screen shot to my original post. And, yes, I did search before posting. Saw no useful answers.
    Edited by Coatmagic on October 16, 2016 3:48PM
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having this issue DOUBLE CLICK the dye stamp.

Peace.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Anyone else having this issue DOUBLE CLICK the dye stamp.

Peace.
    Double clicking the item sets the item into preview mode, which is the same as "[E] Preview Stamp"
    It isn't until you preview that you can use the dye. (This isn't very self explanatory.)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post