The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[BUG] Vicious Death doesn´t proc

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, we're currently testing a fix for this, and hope to get it into next week's PC incremental patch.

I got this one Soulac.

Will the fix for Willow's Path be in that patch?
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I can drop this the moment 1t drops on console?
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    This is a step in the right direction, VD was beyond stupid. The irony is it's an unintended bug. :neutral:

Right because legions of sluggards stacking & abusing the AoE caps while just zerging everything in sight is not stupid? The addition of a set that penalizes terrible confused zerg players was a step in the correct direction.

Edited by Xael on October 13, 2016 6:32PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    I've had VD proc while only wearing two pieces and running siege . At least that little acid sound goes off with the brown cloud on my character .

But it doesn't deal damage. Animation is fine.
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    This is a step in the right direction, VD was beyond stupid. The irony is it's an unintended bug. :neutral:

Except as stupid as VD is, it's literally the only reason why magicka is relevant in the group DD department. I can't wait to try a group out with literally nothing but magplars and stam sorcs...

I killed so many enemies using specific abilities that I didn't even notice that VD doesn't proc at all.

Same. I suspected it wasn't working but I invested so much money and time in to acquiring it I've been in denial. FIX THIS DEVS! There really is no other set for magblades except Spinners and I heard that's broken too! Why do the devs hate magicka players?!?
    I hope not.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Does this affect consoles too?
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had VD proc while only wearing two pieces and running siege . At least that little acid sound goes off with the brown cloud on my character .

lol ... that's not VD procing, that's the game telling you you need a shower!

and yes, VD doesn't proc - am using it occasionally on my sorc and checked killing counts and combat stats - even with a bomb setup VD never procs. Which makes it kind of totally useless ofc.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did this get fixed?
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    On all platforms?
  • teejaycrunk
    i run VD with my build which i have yet to see posts about so ill keep it to myself atm. but i dont see the dmg myself either, but the dmg is there, i can hit one guy, kill him and watch they 2 or 3 around him die from half health or higher and no one else around. the dmg for it just is not registering on screen, but i use the vanilla dmg overlay thats available in the settings. so maybe thats why i dont see it another idea is when i die from it it shows my group members name sometimes, so it may not be considered as your dmg, also my kill counter does not count these as my kills. so the dmg has got to be there, but ill argue that VD is great in my opinion. with the way pvp is right now with 2 raids of red (sometimes 3) and blue running just as heavy its a useful set when we have a 14/20 man group.