Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Tamriel Max Provisioning Writs Decoded

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    I have provisioning 5/6 and have received nothing but level 4 writs. Haven't gotten one tier 5 yet. Still dropping off at fighters guild, still receiving level 4 rewards. Is there no actual tier 5? Has it been confirmed that this is working as intended or is it a bug? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You need to go to Coldharbour and do the quest "The Hollow City" that walks around with the Groundskeeper. This is not a bug, it's a known effect of writ progression once you hit the Coldharbour area and the way it's always been, see detail at the provided link.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, thank you. I was in Hollow City (a friend mentioned that part to me), but did not know a quest was required. Especially since it's not for the other 5 professions. I appreciate your help.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS