The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Previous PC world first Harmode HelRa player LFguild on xboxEP

ericprydz82ub17_ESO
I decided to pick up the game again on Xbox1 after stopping prior to the champion system on the PC side. I am now EP and still playing a sorc. I am just looking for a group of high end players to play with on a mostly daily basis. I am still in the leveling process since I just started 2 days ago. I normally played a healer/dps/tank in that order. I have tanked and dps'd on my DK before as well in all the old trials (OS, HR, AA) so I am familiar with every role.

If anyone is interested, feel free to add my gamer tag: PrydaTV live

I like talking to people before just randomly joining since it cuts down on the BS.
-Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
World first HelRa Hardmode player.
GT: Bootleg Mix
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    I am CP 92 atm and still looking for a good guild to be in. I can heal bot you in dungeons.
  • Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    Are you set to just join a EP guild?
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    With the new update factions don't mean anything outside of PvP. I am down to join any faction since I love the PVE aspect of this game. I am now CP 169 with decent purple sets and looking to farm dungeons and pledges like a madman. Please hit me up if you have an active high end PVE guild and are looking for a hardcore player that loves to heal and dps on a sorc.