The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AEDRIC GUARD {PvE}

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
Welcome to Aedric Guard!

We are looking for mature, motivated, and active players to continue building our guild. We strive to maintain a social and positive atmosphere with active officer participation and guild events. Within our team, you will find new and veteran members who share a variety of goals from solo questing to group endgame content. Our guild offers a development system to enhance skills and character builds for the less experienced players interested in challenging group content. There is zero tolerance for toxic behavior or harassment and guild leadership enforces this policy to ensure our members have an enjoyable experience. There are no dues or fees although contributions are always appreciated. Member feedback is always taken seriously as we are consistently searching for ways to improve and strengthen the guild. We use BAND for those members searching for easy access to guild information or an enhanced social experience. Players of any level and alliance are welcome and encouraged to try us out.

GT: C3NTURI0N PR1ME
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on December 9, 2016 10:19PM
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Please send me an invite at delclay23
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Please send me an invite at delclay23
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    LF experienced tanks and dps with veteran dragonstar arena experience.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We now have guild trader in Gold Coast!
  • Spidah_Handz406
    Spidah_Handz406
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invitation to Spidah Handz406
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Check for invite when servers come back online
  • IMasterMario
    IMasterMario
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for guild like yours, one that helps each other. Unfortunately I don't have much PvE experience but I do have max CP and am willing to learn. Hopefully I can help your guild, thx. GT Durikas75
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/297024/previous-pc-world-first-harmode-helra-player-lfguild-on-xboxep/p1

I am a previous PC player just getting back into the game now. I am CP100 and looking for a high end pve guild. I will primarily run as a healer/caster dps for trials and dungeons and I have a buddy who will run primarily as a tank/stam dps.

GT: PrydaTV live
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • amlopez86b14_ESO
    amlopez86b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining the guild. I have been playing off and on since PC launch. I have a CP 244 DK tank and a lvl 37 Templar healer. My GT is Ambrose86.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Guild trader in Kvatch, Gold Coast
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on October 23, 2016 5:48AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are hosting a guild event Sunday night. If you're interested in joining a mature and active guild then post your GT here to participate. Guildmaster and officers will be available to answer questions and provide insight into our team goals.
  • amarothria12
    I'd like an invite.
    GT Amarothria - CP 220 Templar heals not very good at DPS.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    That's ok we love our healers. Look for invite within a few hours.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild uses free BAND app for event scheduling and information sharing.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on November 5, 2016 8:51PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We host multiple events and raffles each month which are scheduled in advance.
  • slumy
    slumy
    I'm interested. gamertag slumy
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on November 5, 2016 8:52PM
  • lance15lb
    lance15lb
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please! I'm a CP 123 sorc dps interested in dungeons, crafting and getting started with trials. GT: Luckierstorm483
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Look for invite within the next 12 hours
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Beginning in November we are implementing a PvE development program to enhance players skill and experience. Regardless of rank or prior experience you will be able to test your character through our multi-tier system in preparation for veteran trials and veteran dragonstar arena. We host six events per month which include achievement based events, PvP and more.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for active players willing to enhance skill sets and complete challenging content.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on October 31, 2016 9:13PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    If you enjoy challenging content and want to complete PvE achievements, participate in guild events, and be part of a dedicated and supportive team then come join us. We are currently rebuilding and restructuring our team to ensure we maintain a smaller, dedicated group of players.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on October 30, 2016 5:30AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently building Veteran Dragonstar Arena and Veteran Trial teams. Players are assessed during Veteran Hardmode Dungeons for skill and ability. If your PvE goals include completing these challenges and other content come check us out. Even if you are new to the game or in the lower champion point range, don't worry, experienced players will assist you in maximizing your build.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Whether an experienced player or new to the game we love adding new members to our team.
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on November 9, 2016 10:12PM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Currently recruiting for players 21+ looking to complete various PvE content.
  • Ammogirl1119
    This is hands down the best guild I have come across. They are friendly and helpful and have helped me get my characters to a level I never thought I would achieve. There are frequently people online in guild chat to help with activities, and they run dungeons and dailies almost every day as a group. If you are looking for a PvE guild to hone skills for end-game content that is a mature environment and people who truly participate and help you, this is the place for you.
  • Maxxee
    Maxxee
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. CP 220+ DPS Mag Sorc. I'm more interested in PVE than PVP. Looking for a guild to help get me into vet dungeons and would like to eventually run trials.

GT: CyborgNinjaMaxi