The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[noob] 2-H Nightblade... what to do with it?

Deyirn
Deyirn
✭✭✭
So I made a Nightblade and I want it to have 2-H sword... how do I go about this?
The race is Khajiit which has a bonus for Medium armor and I also know that it boosts weapon critical damage. I don't have an idea on what to do after this, though.

http://esoacademy.com/builds/the-dark-berserker-a-2h-nightblade/

That's the only thing I found.
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    If for pvp my bar setup when I run 2h is

2h Mainbar

Ambush
    Surprise Attack
    Executioner
    Dizzying Swing
    Rally

Bow Backbar

Shuffle
    Vigor
    Mass Hysteria
    Shadowy Disguise
    Relentless Focus

I run 5 Viper, 5 alchemist, 1 Blood Spawn though I'd prefer Kena.

With Max Stam and Health food I sit at abut 30k max Stamina, 23k Health, 9k Magicka.

Weapon dmg with rally up is 2800, When I'm fully buffed with rally, Alchemist proc, and I cloak I sit at about 3800.

Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
    Options
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Ohhgrizyyy I will look into your build as I level my character, I think there was a way to reset skills so you're not stuck with your mistakes forever... :D
    Options
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can always trade Dizzying Swing with the other morph Wrecking Blow, It'll allow you to stack empowers. Ambush, Light Attack, Wrecking Blow, Light attack, Surprise Attack, Light Attack, Incap.

Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
    Options
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using this build and it seems pretty good so far.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_uHU7B5MhUU
    Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's your first char, go level up class skills + 2handed skills and either DW or Bow for your backhand.
    Options
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    I usually put all 2H skills on one bar while leveling. Surprisingly enough using only 2h skills isn't that bad. The reason I do this while leveling is that the more skills from a skill line you have, the faster it levels up. I always go for momentum/rally asap. Major Brutality and healz ftw!
    Options
  • Deyirn
    Deyirn
    ✭✭✭
    If it's your first char, go level up class skills + 2handed skills and either DW or Bow for your backhand.
    Nirnrotten wrote: »
    I usually put all 2H skills on one bar while leveling. Surprisingly enough using only 2h skills isn't that bad. The reason I do this while leveling is that the more skills from a skill line you have, the faster it levels up. I always go for momentum/rally asap. Major Brutality and healz ftw!

I really should go and reset my skills now before it's too late. :D
    Options
  • Gorilla
    Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Why Ambush over Charge (the 2h skill)? The latter knocks the crap out of targets. Maybe for assassin skills on bar?
    Options