Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All Craglorn Completion Disappeared

theivorykitty
theivorykitty
✭✭✭
Hey, just noticed that all of our progress in Craglorn has been removed, as far as I can tell. The 'star gazers' quest is no longer completed and can be accepted again. The areas in craglorn are still marked as black as if we've never been there. My husband and I completed the whole of Craglorn together so this should not be so (we are very completionist :) )

Anyone else experience this? Was this in the patch notes and I missed it?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is intended actually. Craglorn's main quests were reset for people that had done it so they could do it again, receive appropriate awards for doing so and experience it anew since they changed the zone. As for the Craglorn locations, I think that is an unintended consequence.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn was completely reworked - it's soloable now, the itemization is different etc. This required a rest of quest progression.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for console players, is there a gain in completing it all now, then after OneT we can do again? I mean skill points / chance at Nirn weopon etc etc?

Have the delves reset too? Shares?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    So for console players, is there a gain in completing it all now, then after OneT we can do again? I mean skill points / chance at Nirn weopon etc etc?

Have the delves reset too? Shares?

I did not test it out yet, but as far as I understand, you can do the quests now, get XP, rewards and then after 1T, it resets and you can do them all again and again get the XP and rewards :)

I do not know about shyshards, would be nice if we could collect them again second time :)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would indeed! I never cleared the zone always left it on the back burner then was going to as OneT was announced so thought i'd save it and do it properly BUT wanted to clear the zone easily so I can see why they did the reset, its basically new content.

hmm unsure what to do now, tick it off or wait! its such a lush zone i've expored it all just not the main questline . delves
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Since we made so many changes to Craglorn in this update, what you're running into is actually intentional. While we did call out in the patch notes that Craglorn quests can all be done again, we weren't clear that this would be happening too; apologies for the confusion.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina, so for console players that have not done the quest yet, we could complete it all now, and then again in two weeks? And still get the rewards / XP etc? :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a huge pain in the fundament for players like me who run multiple active characters who were in various stages of quest completion. So far I haven't seen much that's really so different about the zone.

In terms of what is still there/not there after One Tamriel:
    • Achievements for completing things like quests/quest series are still there, but the NPCs consider the quests/questlines to not even have been started.
    • Achievements for finding skyshards are still there, and you can't collect them again.
    • Most locations discovered still show up as white/filled once you find them again, indicating they have been completed, but you still get experience for rediscovery.
    • The anomalies and what used to be known as burial mounds, though, don't not show up as completed/filled-in when rediscovered and must be completed again if you want to have a completionist map. There are also new skull and cross-bone symbols for the anomalies and burial mounds.
    Also, not everything is scaled to be soloable by the average player, and quests like The Corrupted Stone still require multiple people to open doors to finish quests. (Just run from tile to tile, no partners required)

(Oh, and whole Entering Group Area/Leaving Group Area announcement gets old the first time it happens, and it happens a lot...)
    Edited by tinythinker on October 7, 2016 12:36AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina, so for console players that have not done the quest yet, we could complete it all now, and then again in two weeks? And still get the rewards / XP etc? :)

Correct. And you'd get XP for discovering locations that you already discovered such as Wayshrines
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The anomalies and what used to be known as burial mounds, though, don't not show up as completed/filled-in when rediscovered and must be completed again if you want to have a completionist map. There are also new skull and cross-bone symbols for the anomalies and burial mounds.
    Anomalies, Anka-Ra Sites and Mines never had a completion state before. As soon as you discovered them, they were white. The fact that you can now "Complete" them is new.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its odd the things are marked White, after reset I like the idea of a reset, but I tend to use the Black Icon's to work through what I need to do to clear the zone methodocially.

Anyway its all cool! Looking forward to the zone!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its odd the things are marked White, after reset I like the idea of a reset, but I tend to use the Black Icon's to work through what I need to do to clear the zone methodocially.
    Anything that's white presumably has no completion objectives. What places are turning up white immediately (other than Belkarth, Dragonstar and the Striking Locale places, since they were always only white)?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Anything that's white presumably has no completion objectives. What places are turning up white immediately (other than Belkarth, Dragonstar and the Striking Locale places, since they were always only white)?

Delves and Dailies locations, if you completed them before.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Delves and Dailies locations, if you completed them before.
    Ah OK, so they haven't reset zone completion at all, just the storyline quests.