Lightning Flood - Missing Visual Effects

xRIVALENx
xRIVALENx
✭✭✭
Platform: PC NA
Location: Anywhere
Skill: Lightning Flood
Issue: Missing visual effects. Have not tested other morph or original skill.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Platform: PC NA
    Location: Anywhere
    Skill: Lightning Flood
    Issue: Missing visual effects. Have not tested other morph or original skill.

    Also missing visuals on dark flare for templar and lava whip for DK.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must provide video footage. Did you try to reload ui, enter a new zone and relog? A bug can not be fixed if it can not be reproduced by the development team.
    Síle de Tansarville
    Meiko Shiraki
    Caranthir Ar-Feiniel

    PC-EU

    Instagram
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Smepic wrote: »
    You must provide video footage. Did you try to reload ui, enter a new zone and relog? A bug can not be fixed if it can not be reproduced by the development team.

    Has been tested in multiple areas and dungeons, the dev team can most certainly use a skill I'm sure :)

    Just to clarify, reload ui has been attempted as well.
    Edited by xRIVALENx on October 5, 2016 11:58PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

    Xelwen - Bosmer Warden
    Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Smepic wrote: »
    You must provide video footage. Did you try to reload ui, enter a new zone and relog? A bug can not be fixed if it can not be reproduced by the development team.

    Has been tested in multiple areas and dungeons, the dev team can most certainly use a skill I'm sure :)

    Just to clarify, reload ui has been attempted as well.

    Not everyone are having issues with visual effects. You need to provide information regarding your case.
    Síle de Tansarville
    Meiko Shiraki
    Caranthir Ar-Feiniel

    PC-EU

    Instagram
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭

    Much appreciated! Can confirm editing the UserSettings.txt with the following fixed all sorc visual and particle effect issues:

    SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
    SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"
    Edited by xRIVALENx on October 6, 2016 12:06AM
Sign In or Register to comment.