The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lightning Flood - Missing Visual Effects

xRIVALENx
xRIVALENx
✭✭✭
Platform: PC NA
Skill: Lightning Flood
Issue: Missing visual effects. Have not tested other morph or original skill.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Platform: PC NA
    Skill: Lightning Flood
    Issue: Missing visual effects. Have not tested other morph or original skill.

Also missing visuals on dark flare for templar and lava whip for DK.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must provide video footage. Did you try to reload ui, enter a new zone and relog? A bug can not be fixed if it can not be reproduced by the development team.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Smepic wrote: »
    You must provide video footage. Did you try to reload ui, enter a new zone and relog? A bug can not be fixed if it can not be reproduced by the development team.

Has been tested in multiple areas and dungeons, the dev team can most certainly use a skill I'm sure :)

Just to clarify, reload ui has been attempted as well.
    Edited by xRIVALENx on October 5, 2016 11:58PM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Smepic wrote: »

Has been tested in multiple areas and dungeons, the dev team can most certainly use a skill I'm sure :)

Just to clarify, reload ui has been attempted as well.

Not everyone are having issues with visual effects. You need to provide information regarding your case.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭

Much appreciated! Can confirm editing the UserSettings.txt with the following fixed all sorc visual and particle effect issues:

SET RequestedNumJobThreads "-1"
    SET RequestedNumWorkerThreads "-1"
    Edited by xRIVALENx on October 6, 2016 12:06AM