The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Shameful night of PvP on TF.. Shame on team orange!

Duukar
Duukar
✭✭✭✭✭
Wow.....

I cant even begin.

Literally divide the map amongst yourselves. Not attacking each other, only blue so you both get the ticks before the patch.

I just logged in to watch Red stealing one blue scroll while 3000 meters away yellow is stealing the other. The map divided in half. Half red half yellow.

This is DISGUSTING...
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Water flows down the path of least resistance.

learn to put a better fight!
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know I couldn't believe my eyes. Shame shame shame!
    Options
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform?
    Options
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go team orange... several DC raid groups pushed roe black boot and blood mayne we turtled in faragyl and you got obliterated. You pissed us off. It's pay back thanks btw got my skyshards too. A lot of AD helped you win the last campaign don't think you can take our scrolls at prime time and think that wouldn't get us off the Alessia bridge. Lastly thanks for the ap got prefect. Thankfully starting tomorrow when I make fun of you, you will be able to see it in zone chat.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Alliance War board is the correct place for PvPers who are not having fun playing the game and are not happy with anything at all in life, so this thread is in the correct place.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC had emp and was turtling Ash all night. That leaves their whole backyard open to attack. So often one alliance will try and hold emp all the while losing the rest of the map.
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I knew about that! I hate blue and would welcome an orange alliance
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you expect when you crown a Emperor ? You get two factions that don't want you to have it .
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whiner who can't understand basic logic when it comes to having emp; disgusting.
    Edited by Astanphaeus on October 5, 2016 5:36AM
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, no reason for this to not be in the Alliance War forum.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably new to PvP and didn't know they had emp on TF .

Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you expect when you crown a Emperor ? You get two factions that don't want you to have it .

Well...to be fair, Yellow tried to crown Emp during Oceanic time. We actually took Chal from red to keep it out of yellow's hands. Red didn't seem to have the strength to defend it. But while taking Chal, yellow took blue's last keep, Aleswell. And..yellow tried to ninja Chal from blue at the same time. Good effort, but we kept them out of Chal. Then for the next hour, yellow pushed Chal over and over, and blue repelled them.

It was only until Wormhole got on that we began to take keeps back from yellow. And then we pushed yellow hard and also crowned Emp. We probably wouldn't have pushed Emp if yellow hadn't tried. It was funny how some blues logged off when there was only one Emp keep left for yellow to take. And when they logged on an hour or so later, blue had crowned their own Emp.

But such is the drama of war. We had fun. Yellow had fun. And Red still put up some good fights. Looking forward to another Oceanic night after the patch.
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC grabbed emperor by stacking TKG+Wormhole+randoms against a nearly non-existent opposition. Not to mention also pushed AD to the gates. We would return the favor ofc.
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    DC grabbed emperor by stacking TKG+Wormhole+randoms against a nearly non-existent opposition. Not to mention also pushed AD to the gates. We would return the favor ofc.

Wormhole didn't push Emp. They were down south. And AD tried for Emp when blue and red opposition was nearly non-existent.
    Edited by maxjapank on October 5, 2016 6:13AM
    Options
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who says it has to be 1v1v1 all the time. Sometimes your enemy had the same objective, and why not work together for it? I don't see people whining when it's red and blue or blue and yellow together....oh wait......
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Who says it has to be 1v1v1 all the time. Sometimes your enemy had the same objective, and why not work together for it? I don't see people whining when it's red and blue or blue and yellow together....oh wait......

At least when it's blue and yellow together we can call them The Green Pact and it's catchy. Team Purple and Team Orange don't have the same ring to them. Where's our catchy names? ):
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The purple alliance happens more than any alliance in TF, so quit complaining.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always thought the entire point of them making a 3 alliance campaign (rather than 2) was to promote this sort of thing.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • reesenorman
    reesenorman
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe you are complaining about this. No one started a complaint forum post at the start of the latest TG campaign when both blues and Reds were going hard on us. Within the first 30 minutes us AD had absolutely nothing except the scrolls while there was no fighting at all in the north side of the map.
    Mundus Core

1st NA Tick-Tock Tormentor

#2 World vHRC: 157'735 // 14 minutes 20 seconds

#1 NA vHOF Clear
    #1 NA vHOF HM Clear
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Team Orange"...This is coming from a faithful EP, my friend. There was and never will be a Team Orange, period. When you're on top have your scrolls open, people are gonna take em.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man you guys do not play on the same server as me...team purple? really? i mean...yah sure DC /EP gang up on AD every once in a while, inevitable. but tonight was the first time i have seen DC's gate in about two months. not because DC are so badass, i also havnt seen AD's gate in a long ass time. because 90% of the time (9PM-3AM eastcoast US) AD/DC fight EP and will barely slap fight each other over brindle and nikel. there is ALWAYS a bridge farm and ALWAYS a gate farm. i don't want to blame DC here cause i feel like they are the smart ones, when there is no reason to fight EP, they go down to AD territorry and wreck ***, while we continue to push to aleswell/ alessia.
    AD now...you guys...are like the redheaded stepchildren of this campaign. your decisions to attack a certain keep don't make any sense at all. EP can be in last place, no scrolls, with DC owning chal to roe, leaving us with BRK and you with alessia, and you idiots still bash your thick skulls against BRK FD...completely forgetting there is more to the map than just damn alessia to BRK...at the end of the day, all factions SHOULD attack the main enemy (the one in lead or with emp). there is gold to be made in winning a camp. there should be no problem with EP and DC pushing AD or any combination...as long as it makes sense...AD...stop being idiots, it's like you guys don't care about winning the campaign, just as long as EP is not in first. i encourage you to attack DC more often, see what happens when you do? DC folds and loses their scrolls/ all keeps and emp.

it's like you guys WANT DC to be permanently ahead of you...tonight was awesome, awesome because EP for once had the chance to push a faction that had emp and at the time of my loggin most of the ring....
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    man you guys do not play on the same server as me...team purple? really? i mean...yah sure DC /EP gang up on AD every once in a while, inevitable. but tonight was the first time i have seen DC's gate in about two months. not because DC are so badass, i also havnt seen AD's gate in a long ass time. because 90% of the time (9PM-3AM eastcoast US) AD/DC fight EP and will barely slap fight each other over brindle and nikel. there is ALWAYS a bridge farm and ALWAYS a gate farm. i don't want to blame DC here cause i feel like they are the smart ones, when there is no reason to fight EP, they go down to AD territorry and wreck ***, while we continue to push to aleswell/ alessia.
    AD now...you guys...are like the redheaded stepchildren of this campaign. your decisions to attack a certain keep don't make any sense at all. EP can be in last place, no scrolls, with DC owning chal to roe, leaving us with BRK and you with alessia, and you idiots still bash your thick skulls against BRK FD...completely forgetting there is more to the map than just damn alessia to BRK...at the end of the day, all factions SHOULD attack the main enemy (the one in lead or with emp). there is gold to be made in winning a camp. there should be no problem with EP and DC pushing AD or any combination...as long as it makes sense...AD...stop being idiots, it's like you guys don't care about winning the campaign, just as long as EP is not in first. i encourage you to attack DC more often, see what happens when you do? DC folds and loses their scrolls/ all keeps and emp.

it's like you guys WANT DC to be permanently ahead of you...tonight was awesome, awesome because EP for once had the chance to push a faction that had emp and at the time of my loggin most of the ring....

AD pushed DC to their gates twice at least since this campaign start.

Also, AD was the first to take back emperor keeps. We got ours back in less than a hour, while EP took hours to attack BRK.

We were more bothered about keeping our lead than bother with uncrowning the weakest emperor in months (only emperor group I have seen in days that could not handle a PUG with lesser numbers than them, while also having NPC support).

We won three campaigns in a row. Then several of us left the campaign to avoid killing it. Some of us stayed back and still grabbed second place. This campaign, we have constantly played resources better than both EP and DC. And there is a reason why DC usually takes lead over EP. EP has their share of great players but also has more zerglings, who are easy AP. Last time, we sieged Sej, three of us ganked at least thirty EPs coming to defend from BRK without dying. You don't get to do that often to DC. No wonder half of AD never leaves the great Pact farm. Heck, even when TKG was wrecking emp keeps yesterday, nearly all of AD was busy farming EP at BRK. I was probably the only defender at Alessia.
    Options
  • ScrutinousBlue
    ScrutinousBlue
    Soul Shriven
    Duukar wrote: »
    Wow.....

I cant even begin.

Literally divide the map amongst yourselves. Not attacking each other, only blue so you both get the ticks before the patch.

I just logged in to watch Red stealing one blue scroll while 3000 meters away yellow is stealing the other. The map divided in half. Half red half yellow.

This is DISGUSTING...

Ahhhh....the ability to organize in such a manner is part of this game's selling point. Organize your own alliance in response.
    "And the ones dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music."
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP experienced AvAvA.
    Options
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of people don't care about the campaign at all.

Just AP.
    Options
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    Pact plays vs green alliance for years, why do you whine lol
    Options
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please... I see more of the green alliance in Cyrodiil than the orange one. And you refer to grabbing the scrolls from two different locations while I see blues and yellows helping each other in the same places, most notably the Alessia Bridge.
    Options
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

AD pushed DC to their gates twice at least since this campaign start.

Also, AD was the first to take back emperor keeps. We got ours back in less than a hour, while EP took hours to attack BRK.

We were more bothered about keeping our lead than bother with uncrowning the weakest emperor in months (only emperor group I have seen in days that could not handle a PUG with lesser numbers than them, while also having NPC support).

We won three campaigns in a row. Then several of us left the campaign to avoid killing it. Some of us stayed back and still grabbed second place. This campaign, we have constantly played resources better than both EP and DC. And there is a reason why DC usually takes lead over EP. EP has their share of great players but also has more zerglings, who are easy AP. Last time, we sieged Sej, three of us ganked at least thirty EPs coming to defend from BRK without dying. You don't get to do that often to DC. No wonder half of AD never leaves the great Pact farm. Heck, even when TKG was wrecking emp keeps yesterday, nearly all of AD was busy farming EP at BRK. I was probably the only defender at Alessia.

Actually, I was on DC both times we got pushed to our gates. And each time (nearing the end of NA prime time) about 4 keeps came under fire from both AD and EP. The problem is pretty much that both factions run some 2 raids deep, so basically anything less than a full response will either fail or last just long enough for us to lose everything else before failing.

DC zone chat was a *** show. Half the people saying emp is the greatest thing to ever happen to DC and everyone should turtle ales because emp will save us. The other half basically calling them morons for getting us double teamed and losing everything.

Then yellow had a full raid farming AP at Ni-Mokh gate with the scroll while groups of 3-4 DC pathetically threw themselves at superior numbers, before RUNNING THE SCROLL TO EP who then put it in Drakelowe. Then while 6-8 other DC and myself were working on reclaiming Warden, a large group of yellow rolled in and killed all my pugs and took the keep. I'm assuming the rest of DC was dicking around with Alma Ruma - which I gather was being farmed in one of the houses in hackdirt... also by AD. Thanks for that btw. Don't like, capture our scrolls. Just get all our damn pugs to waste their time doing nothing useful.

As for the members of AD and EP who think team orange isn't real. My guild spends at least half of our 5-6 hour run going back and forth from Ash Mine to Aleswell farm/mine as AD and EP pretty much constantly take turns at their favorite DC locations or simply attack them at the same time.

But it's all good. I expect to be double teamed occasionally because it makes strategic sense. And remember, every faction thinks they are the victim of colluding enemy factions.

TL;DR
    AD didn't push DC to the gates. AD and EP worked together on separate goals and keeps to get DC back to the gates. It's really a disservice to DC AND EP to take all the credit.

PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Options
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have moved this discussion to: Campaigns