The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot View News, Media, etc. - Cannot Enter my Birthday

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
A couple months ago when I wanted to view the crown store showcase I thought I had entered my birthday (1982) correctly but it told me “Access Denied”. I assumed I’d just made a typo. However, since then, every time I try to go to the news or any part of the website aside from the forums it doesn’t even give me a chance to enter my birthday it takes me straight to the page that says “Access Denied”. Beneath that there is something to click on that takes me to the privacy policy, but I didn’t see anything there to say yes I agree so I’m guessing that’s not what I need to do to fix this issue. I’d really like to be able to view the news about ESO. :(

I am using Safari on a mac.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Clearing your browser's cache and cookies for the ESO website should resolve the issue. Alternatively, you can try using a different browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response. I finally got it working!
    Edited by Aelthwyn on October 2, 2016 1:58AM