The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Dragon Star

• Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    Blocking out ur skill bar is useless. Forums have people who've played this game Long enough to tell what it is ur using by just looking at the gameplay. So save yourself the needless effort.

Boy you guys are thirsty. Bet you all would love to see, know and experience what I have done. Pardon me for being accomplished. 10 awesomes, 1 agree and 4 insightfuls incoming.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blocking out ur skill bar is useless. Forums have people who've played this game Long enough to tell what it is ur using by just looking at the gameplay. So save yourself the needless effort.

Boy you guys are thirsty. Bet you all would love to see, know and experience what I have done. Pardon me for being accomplished. 10 awesomes, 1 agree and 4 insightfuls incoming.

To bad no down votes on this forum.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I switched to geico
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, :trollface:
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no ETA for the video of last boss OP.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would totes like to know the build so I can be super special awesome like you!
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I'm awesome, I'm a Flawless Conqueror on Magicka DK. - on console.

Can I have some praise?
    Also I won't tell you my build lol.
    Edited by Wrecking_Blow_Spam on October 1, 2016 12:04PM
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I solo'd nDSA yesterday. Last 3 rounds + final boss were getting a bit difficult because having tank 2 bosses while destroying the sacrifcies. As it turns out, if you just DPS the Melee one down and ignore the adds, you'll save yourself from CC every few seconds. Then clear adds and focus other boss.

Then there was the Dwemer round. As I found out, the final boss sucks because of the add spawns that rely on RNG. You have to hope that the boss + melee add to not Negate and Frags combo you. You need to DPS the melee guy down, then while the two Centurions go to you, you need to bring them to the boss, and AOE them down while taking their AOE damage.

For the Grave round, you just have to avoid falling in the pits.

Final boss was probably the most difficult part because the adds got out of control. Having to take on all the bosses was pretty easy, because you can just focus the main boss. But as it turns out, several of the adds have CC and Negate available, which almost certainly means a wipe if you get combo'd

Very rewarding for being my 1st time in nDSA; I got my Infused Greatsword of the Healer.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • serenity_painted
    serenity_painted
    ✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Why are you all being so rude to the OP?

Nice job OP. Ive not yet beat vdsa, its next on my list tho! : ))

I don't think anyone was initially trying to be mean... it just seemed like the OP started a statement without giving any context, build info, or anything pertinent. If I walked over to you, tapped you on the shoulder, and said: "I have a purple heart" and then walked away... you'd feel like there was supposed to be some sort of background info that should've come along with that.

People shun what the don't understand. Like I said before, I will get a video up. I will be blocking my skill bar though, because my builds are none of the haters business.

Well you posted nothing to understand, you just said you did it without heals. Ok, good for you. You are just some random faceless person on the internet like i am to you. Most people won't care that you did it but would be interested in a build, tactics and such, since you didn't include that people don't give a *** at best and are annoyed at worst.

People aren't "hating" on you because you managed to do it, they're hating on you because you didn't post anything of value to them and expect praise for it.
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaburns wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Why are you all being so rude to the OP?

Nice job OP. Ive not yet beat vdsa, its next on my list tho! : ))

I don't think anyone was initially trying to be mean... it just seemed like the OP started a statement without giving any context, build info, or anything pertinent. If I walked over to you, tapped you on the shoulder, and said: "I have a purple heart" and then walked away... you'd feel like there was supposed to be some sort of background info that should've come along with that.

People shun what the don't understand. Like I said before, I will get a video up. I will be blocking my skill bar though, because my builds are none of the haters business.

Well you posted nothing to understand, you just said you did it without heals. Ok, good for you. You are just some random faceless person on the internet like i am to you. Most people won't care that you did it but would be interested in a build, tactics and such, since you didn't include that people don't give a *** at best and are annoyed at worst.

People aren't "hating" on you because you managed to do it, they're hating on you because you didn't post anything of value to them and expect praise for it.

I dont expect anything, except for people to be people. Im just a forum user like everyone else here.
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    alexkdd99 wrote: »

To bad no down votes on this forum.

Yup -- Not reddit.
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, if this thread is still active with entitlement by mid week, I'll post the vid to YouTube .
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just beat it as a tank, no vigor, no healer. Literally 3 sorcs and a tank. Got a sharpened Masters Ice staff, and my buddy gave me his charged Masters Flame staff. I think I may have come up with the literal perfect tank build for Vdsa.

A group with DPS that are highly survivable can do without healers in many cases. Add in a Templar tank that can toss an emergency heal then you have a tank healer and one that should not use Vigor.

Except my tank is a dk. You will see how I did it when I post the video.

@Massive_Stain

Have no idea how the comment is relevant. Since nDSA offers near zero resistance and everything dies extremely fast a tank there is no pressure and no way to know how close a group is to being able clear vDSA. Back when max level was v14 a group that could do nDSA very smoothly could usually handle vDSA. Today a nDSA clear means nada.
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just beat it as a tank, no vigor, no healer. Literally 3 sorcs and a tank. Got a sharpened Masters Ice staff, and my buddy gave me his charged Masters Flame staff. I think I may have come up with the literal perfect tank build for Vdsa.

A group with DPS that are highly survivable can do without healers in many cases. Add in a Templar tank that can toss an emergency heal then you have a tank healer and one that should not use Vigor.

Except my tank is a dk. You will see how I did it when I post the video.

@Massive_Stain

Have no idea how the comment is relevant. Since nDSA offers near zero resistance and everything dies extremely fast a tank there is no pressure and no way to know how close a group is to being able clear vDSA. Back when max level was v14 a group that could do nDSA very smoothly could usually handle vDSA. Today a nDSA clear means nada.

Right, that's true -- however , I am talking about Veteran dsa.
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I join the ePeen contest?
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, lets just lock this troll post. Tanked and healed at the same time having a group full of stamina NB's to take care off, big deal. Vdsa is cheese for most PvE'ers. You can tank the last boss with a DD if you want to.

It's fine you want the show you're happy on the forums, but don't come brag without showing anything and then claim you'll censor your "awesome" build.

I'm the president of the United States, I don't have to prove you. If you want prove I'll show you a picture of me in the white house in about 5 years, but I'll blur all the faces because I don't want make anyone jealous.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the president of the United States, I don't have to prove you. If you want prove I'll show you a picture of me in the white house in about 5 years, but I'll blur all the faces because I don't want make anyone jealous.

Yeah? Well, I'm Chuck Norris and I will break this forum into pieces and I will do it so fast that no one will be able to see it was me! And if you want video proof you better pay me! :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah? Well, I'm Chuck Norris and I will break this forum into pieces and I will do it so fast that no one will be able to see it was me! And if you want video proof you better pay me! :D

You should be my bodyguard :smiley:
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just beat it with a tank, 2dps and a healer. Yay me
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still waiting for you-tube vid.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, people?! Why so much seemingly elitist comments. It doesn't matter at what score or built he completed it with or achieved. Just completing vDSA at CP 160 level deserves a praise of two. It is generally tough enough. It's more or less vMA in a group. Just congrats, @Massive_Stain and your group, for completing vDSA. That's a good feat without an actual healer; although, you guys probably have good self-sustained healing. Similar as many times myself and some others went through some vet dungeons without having an actual healer or a tank. Challenging, but doable. We tried vDSA without a tank once, but we got stomped. At least with a tank and the rest are DPS with good healing, it is doable without an actual healer. More challenging, but doable.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Can confirm, nothing hits hard in VDSA

I have to disagree with this.. You must have some serious resistance and damaged shield then, that I'm surely not aware of. That is awesome if you do. I'm still getting quite a bit of damages taken with 20% on resistance factors, such as hardy and elemental, especially, when you can get one-shotted from the bosses, if you're not careful.

This is what I'm still scratching my head over. I can buff my spell and physical resistance to almost 30k, in addition with the mentioned percentage of resistances (mind you, I'm usually one of the last standing during trials and dungeons, when usually all others have died.) Yet, I'm still getting quite a good hit from some adds and bosses in both vDSA and vMA. Particularly vMA, not to go off in a tangent from this post.. how are folks going through vMA with seemingly not getting scratched or their health barely getting depleted (flawless conquerors, that is.) Skill nothing.. you're getting hits from all angles constantly.. same with vDSA.

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish it was in group finder. Would love me that bow
  • Trublz
    Trublz
    ✭✭✭

I was literally seeing if anyone cared. I will post a video of final fight from my perspective. I'm still working out the kinks for my tank because I mainly run trials with it. The build I ran on vdsa was tailored for vdsa only.
    Anyway, if this thread is still active with entitlement by mid week, I'll post the vid to YouTube .

I saw this thread when it started and you said you'd post a video. Now you are waiting longer for what reason? If you have the video, post it. Otherwise gtfo

Edited by Trublz on October 13, 2016 1:10PM
    CP531 Air-eez Redguard DK DPS
    CP531 Hayd-eez Imperial DK Tank
    CP531 SomethinFishy Khajit NB DPS
    CP531 Heracl-eez Orc Sorc DPS
    CP531 Anark-eez Dark Elf DK DPS
    CP531 Herm-eez Breton Temp DPS
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Can confirm, nothing hits hard in VDSA

I have to disagree with this.. You must have some serious resistance and damaged shield then, that I'm surely not aware of. That is awesome if you do. I'm still getting quite a bit of damages taken with 20% on resistance factors, such as hardy and elemental, especially, when you can get one-shotted from the bosses, if you're not careful.

This is what I'm still scratching my head over. I can buff my spell and physical resistance to almost 30k, in addition with the mentioned percentage of resistances (mind you, I'm usually one of the last standing during trials and dungeons, when usually all others have died.) Yet, I'm still getting quite a good hit from some adds and bosses in both vDSA and vMA. Particularly vMA, not to go off in a tangent from this post.. how are folks going through vMA with seemingly not getting scratched or their health barely getting depleted (flawless conquerors, that is.) Skill nothing.. you're getting hits from all angles constantly.. same with vDSA.

Don't feed the trolls.
    Trublz wrote: »

I was literally seeing if anyone cared. I will post a video of final fight from my perspective. I'm still working out the kinks for my tank because I mainly run trials with it. The build I ran on vdsa was tailored for vdsa only.

I saw this thread when it started and you said you'd post a video. Now you are waiting longer for what reason? If you have the video, post it. Otherwise gtfo

Yep totally spaced the vid. Will post, just been farming gold jewelry for the big PS4 update today.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Except most of the enemies (archers, shadow casters, poison circles, vampire boss, mage boss, flame summoners, ice mechanic, etc)
    Woeler wrote: »
    You know that even a healer can tank the last boss of VDSA right? Even has to if you want to do a burn kill.

Pretty sure VDSA is the only place where a templar in the tanking role is better than a DK because there is LOTS of room to deal damage while tanking in VDSA. There is really nothing in there that hits really hard.

Alright man, keep believing that, lel.

Loved this comment :lol:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade