The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Abberent Ones - Growing Rapidly - Anyone Welcomed

ski113er
ski113er
Hey guys I STAY TUBBY and B4CKPACKER started a new Guild called Abberent Ones in AD. In only a few short hours we gained 40 members and we plan on growing. At this rate we hope to get a trader very soon and early members will gain automatic access to trading as long as your remain active. We are holding 50/50 raffles soon as well. The two guild leaders are very organized and active nearly every day. We really hope you join because we hope to make this guild your home guild.
Guild name - Abberent Ones
Guild masters - I STAY TUBBY, B4CKPACKER
**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE GUILD MASTERS AT ANYTIME ABOUT ANYTHING. EVEN IN GAME QUESTIONS**
  • dustin.hagood_ESO
    dustin.hagood_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sign me up please GT: Zantabar
  • ski113er
    ski113er
    Sign me up please GT: Zantabar

Thanks Zanabar, welcome
  • ski113er
    ski113er
    ski113er wrote: »
    Hey guys I STAY TUBBY and B4CKPACKER started a new Guild called Abberent Ones in AD. In only a few short hours we gained 40 members and we plan on growing. At this rate we hope to get a trader very soon and early members will gain automatic access to trading as long as your remain active. We are holding 50/50 raffles soon as well. The two guild leaders are very organized and active nearly every day. We really hope you join because we hope to make this guild your home guild.
    Guild name - Abberent Ones
    Guild masters - I STAY TUBBY, B4CKPACKER
    **PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE GUILD MASTERS AT ANYTIME ABOUT ANYTHING. EVEN IN GAME QUESTIONS**

Update* Within 24 hours we met our goal of 50 players allowing us to use the guild store. With some help from the guild store, hopefully we will have a guild trader soon! Once again feel free to message the guild masters through xbox or the game.