The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

200k for SPC items. I'm a healer. Need group.

R4GEASAURUS_REX
I'm a healer and am trying to get my SPC gear. I know the fights in WGT. Right now I'm in 5 piece all gold everything Worms cult. I'm attempting to replace my 5 piece seducer.

Im open to farming it all or just the first and second boss. For example just killing first boss for legs and belt, fast and easy. I only need the hands off the last boss but like I said we can just do the first two.

If you are a good tank and or dps then hit me up. We all want to do this as fast and easy as we can so no level cp players.

I'll pay each individual 200k gold for each SPC devines that drops. You get a belt, legs, boots, and boom!! That's 600k.

My gamer tag is: MR 503 PORTLAND

Again you won't have to carry me that's the best part. First come first served, I'll delete this message when I've completed my set
Edited by R4GEASAURUS_REX on September 26, 2016 5:03PM
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    So far zero takers. So this offer is still up. Just think if you have 3 buddies that can farm this fast and easy how much gold you could possibly make :)
    Edited by R4GEASAURUS_REX on September 26, 2016 4:54PM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

This post is to inform you that we've closed this thread. Please be sure to avoid using the forums as a means of arranging trades, or the buying/selling of in-game items. Much luck on your journey for the Spell Power Cure set!

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.