The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an adult/mature guild

JJLov
JJLov
Soul Shriven
Looking for a guild for leveling/trials/world bosses/PVE (preferred) or PVP and crafting. Have 4 Veteran 160 level characters and another in the works (lvl 25). Not interested in playing with immature kids with a 5 second attention span and no understanding or interest in tactics or cooperation. Have fairly well rounded craft skills also. Would love to hear from groups with older players. Typically play regularly mornings and afternoons (Central Time).
  • NivekViking
    Ahoy,

Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

Please message THENINJABIZCUIT for an invite in game. Feel free to mention Viking sent you :) Hope to see you in there!
  • JJLov
    JJLov
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite.

Don't mind sarcastic and not easily offended but do have issues with people whose major level of communication consists of 4 letter words and screaming about how everyone else is an idiot or worse.

Also hope you folks use something other than facebook to communicate when needed as I do not do facebook.

If that works for you folks then get back to me and I will be happy to join.