The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC New Guild Started by and for “New” Players.

Drezzdin
Drezzdin
Twisted Destiny is a brand new Daggerfall Covenant guild. The Guild is being created by new players of ESO who are looking to start a community to learn and experience everything the game has to offer. Membership will be capped around 20 -25 members to help promote a close knit and familiar circle of friends to play with. Membership is open to everyone. Veteran players are more than welcome and their knowledge very much appreciated; with the understanding they will be joining an inexperienced community.

A few quick informative bullet points:
-As stated above this guild is all about providing a No pressure and No drama opportunity to create a small community to learn and experience the game as we adventure and explore in Tamriel.
-Play whenever you can, no play time requirement, no dues or fees. We are adults with families and play when time permits.
-Basic guild structure: Guild leader(s) because they are necessary for administrative purposes. Everyone else are Members after a 1-week Initiate period.
-No long list of rules…basically be kind and treat others how you would want to be treated. Abuse or consistent negative behavior towards others will not be tolerated. This is a game and should be an enjoyable experience.
-Adult 19 + only
-US Eastern Time Zone (for information purpose only, any Time Zone welcome)

If Twisted Destiny sounds like something you are interested in being a member of, please leave your Gamer Tag below.

Best Wishes,
Drezzdin
  • Celtic_Raider
    Celtic_Raider
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm interested in joining, my gamertag is Celtic Raider12
  • fordmit14
    fordmit14
    Throw me an invite if you dont mind.. GT:mit14
  • NevynZeddicus
    NevynZeddicus
    Soul Shriven
    I'll take an invite, ClimbingRain94
  • Oikj
    Oikj
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds perfect. Newer player, 25, EST, need some help. GT QuickJoey782742
  • Drezzdin
    Drezzdin
    Update: Recruitment is still open, we are about halfway to the 20-25 member guild size. We are just starting to run the first few dungeons on normal, completing world bosses and getting to know eachother. Please leave your Gamer Tag below if you would like to join us.

-Drezzdin