The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Rebels Guard - PVE & PVP Guild

camelot622
camelot622
Soul Shriven
We are an active and fun guild that is mainly EP. We are looking for active DPS/Healers for Normal & Vet Trials. This guild not only runs trials, we also have a pvp leader that runs a group most nights. Recruits should be above 350cp atleast, build/gear is a plus but not mandatory as it can be easily gotten and explained within. Our raid leaders have run vet trials and are not the dictatorship you find in most guilds. DPS if you want to try out for Rebels Guard, please leave your GT below and we can set up DPS test asap. If you'd like to try us out please leave your GT below, thanks.
EP - Tank/DPS
Xbox One NA
Rebels Guard
  • AnEvilPuppy
    GT - An Evil Puppy. Looking for daily un daunted amd daily vet trials. Stam & Mag dk. All gear end game and gold. Almost max cp. Experienced with all v hm trials except vmaw. Please invite. Willing to bst on both toons.
  • x_Demogorgon_x
    WafflyG00se-GT

353CP. 8 different characters. 2 Tanks, 6 DPS
    Main is MageBlade DPS
  • camelot622
    camelot622
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for more members, a good group of people who don't take things too serious. We are alright with members still in development but we got a half a raid waiting for vet trial ready members. At the moment trying to run vet trials more than twice a week. If you'd like to join please leave your GT below.
    EP - Tank/DPS
    Xbox One NA
    Rebels Guard
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    Hello I'm a Templar healer. Fully geared. I have full worm cult devines, including legendary jewelry. I have full SPC devines, also legendary. Only thing I'm missing is vdsa restro staff.

My cp is 350. I've been grinding cp and will continue to do so.

My gamer tag is: MR 503 PORTLAND