The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brand New Motifs - and now Furnitures & Housing - dedicated website !

• Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff! Thanks again for all your effort and a great site :)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not to discourage you but I personally always used these:

http://www.nirn.de/forum/index.php/topic,29724.0.html

http://www.nirn.de/forum/index.php/topic,29726.0.html

Theyre in German but its really not difficult to figure our whats what.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well I do'nt really feel discouraged :) this site has clearly not the same level of detail that I try to establish and so far I have not seen any other site doing the same...

Having picture of every angle is great though this site does not provide picture of each armor part... which is the main goal of eso-style, each armor part separatly with a search engine to display precisely what you are looking for instead of a single table / matrix of styles

that represents, so far 4000 pictures and I have not done the "blue" common ones because, precisely , many other sites are doing it already so it was not my priority yet

Besides, eso-styles is now not only about motifs but also furnitures, and well there are almost 2900 furniture pictures too
    Edited by Llogwey on June 11, 2017 5:21PM
  • JWKe
    JWKe
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a mess to navigate. Plus there are no racial classifications. Eso fashion is still better.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    no racial classification? for furniture you mean?

I may add this in the future I am totally revamping the furniture part. Still I have approximatly 1500 more furniture than what eso-fashion provides last time I checked...

now if you talk about motifs and styles, i"m open to constructive feedback, so far people have been happy with it and it's meant for precise research, Eso fashion does not provide styles per item and I have no desire to be compared or be in concurence with them, the goal is not the same...

If you simply mean I have not included the "basic" race, you are perfectly right and mea culpa, but making a basic style is like makine 4 styles actually, because the racial styles change aspects depending on material used (for the four first materials) that means LOTS of styles in the end.... 40 styles actually... which represents almost the equivalent of all other styles taken together, and precisely 2920 pictures

Edited by Llogwey on June 13, 2017 10:51PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have created a new product catalog page dedicated to the Luxury Vendor Zanil Theran in Coldharbour

you can find it here http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

All pictures and info are provided, and you can sort item by category, quality or release date
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for adding a catalog just for the luxury vendor items! Just this weekend, my husband saw someone in guild chat asking if there was a website that had a listing of these items. I mentioned your website to him, though I didn't know at the time that you had added this.

Seeing the pictures makes me wish I had purchased some of the earlier items. Ah well...
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well i hope you like the new functionality, it's a plugin I bought actually... please send me any feedback. I'm trying to find a way to use it for the whole catalog of furnitures but the engine is too "heavy" and it would be even slower than the current table I use :( I'll have to find a way...

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the new functionality - it's great to be able to just see the Luxury Vendor items all in one place. I wish there were previews of the items when purchasing, as it's hard to know from the small icon what it actually looks like and whether I would really want to spend the gold on it.

When do you update your catalog? If you update pretty early after his new stock arrives, I'd probably use your catalog as a way to preview before I purchase.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this. Your site is by far the most comprehensive I've seen in terms of gear and furnishings.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    i update as soon as I can but since items are put online around 1am (French time) on EU server I usually do it on saturday but in all cases it is always up before saturday evening. (I just hope there won't be a week end for which I can't access the game)

besides an addon exists that lets you have a furniture preview for at least vendors inventory that's how I usually get pictures if I can't afford the items :

"furniture preview" is the name of the addon (I take no credit in it, i simply use it :)

well my site is not only about the luxury vendor, but I try to put all info on the origin and pic of every furniture... getting image is good, knowing where to get once you have seen the pic is better :)

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, I'm on console, so no add-ons for me. :(

Which is why I really appreciate your site and all the work you've put into it! :smile:
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well i'll carry on doing the best i can but as you know it's a hobby I do alone both coding, feeding screenshots i try to be fast but I'm only human :)
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    the four new furnitures "Dark Brotherhood theme, part 2" from Luxury vendor have been updated here : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    the three new furnitures "Dwarven Architecture, part1" from Luxury vendor have been updated here : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

in addition, on the style part of eso-styles , I have renamed Worm Cult style as "Necromancer" (which is drop only) and the "Withered Hand" set (slightly similar to necromancer) is now renamed Worm Cult as it has officially named this way ingame, and Medium + Heavy + Weapons do exist and will be craftable in soon future

Fabricant style (a name I personnaly chose for the Trial Sets from Hall of Fabrication) will certainly be renamed "Clockwork" in the future when it becomes named ingame too (currently it is Unused 1)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three new dwarven architecture part2 are now available on http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

As for next two weeks, I can't be certain but if items are from Morrowind again, it COULD be among the following ones (based on contiguous itemID numbers):

- Daedric Platform, Sarcophagus
    - Daedric Sarcophagus, Sealed
    - Daedric Brazier, Ritual
    - Daedric Urn, Ritual
    - Daedric Chest, Sealed
    - Daedric Throne, Skulls
    - Daedric Chandelier, Spiked
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭

New info concerning Horns of the Reach (update 3.1)

about styles :
    motif 50 = Telvanni
    motif 51 = Hlaalu
    motif 52 = Redoran

and ... as foreseen...

motif 53 = Clockwork (name is official now)

new styles introduced in horns of the reach and planned for future Crown Store release :

- Falkreath Demise (certainly the minotaur looking armor)
    - Bloodroot Forge
    (I suppose names are subject to change)

Interesting to know that those ones, along with Buoyant Armiger and even the Dunmer house just released ones are already planned for Crown Store release as whole books.

about furnitures

222 new items have been added, among which 73 conservatory ones mainly Daedric rocks and Swamp/Black Marsh Flora (swampish trees)
    a new "crown only" style (like imperial) has appeared : Ayleid)

new furniture in anticipation for next Witches Festival (last yeard homestead was not released yet but this year it is and with each festival, new furnitures) but also matches the "Reach" theme for lots of Hagraven and bone and carcass items are there.

and YES, the Hlaalu Bath Tubs will now be Craftable and available.... as a new Gold Recipe from the writ merchant (125 writs)....

Note that all former gold recipes from the writ merchant have been removed, and six new ones replace them... it's time to buy the ones you don't have yet else you may not get have a chance to get them afterwards
    Edited by Llogwey on July 11, 2017 8:15AM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    some more precises numbers about furnitures (from 3.0.5 "Morrowind", to 3.1.0 "Horns of the Reach (PTS, rc1)" so far):

Categories:
    - Miscellaneous Category is now reorganized into three sub-categories. Former Misc. becomes "General" sub-category of new Misc. category. "Environment" and "Creatures" are new Misc. sub-categories
    - "Doorways" and "Fences" are new Structure sub-categories
    - "Dead Wood" is a new Conservatory sub-category

Plans :
    Total of datamined plans : 1409 (please note that some may not be available at all ingame)
    - 2 plans have switched names (Hlaalu lamp and lantern become Dres lamp and lantern)
    - 33 new plans have been introduced (mostly daedric, and Witches thematic, exhaustive list will follow...)
    - 8 plans have been removed (6 of them were datamined but did not exist earlier, 2 of them actually did exist :
    (NB: i suppose it is subject to change until Horns of the Reach goes live...)

Furnitures :
    Total of datamined furnitures : 3555 (please note that some may not be available at all ingame)
    - 11 furniture change name (among which two are inversion from Hlaalu lamp/lantern to Dres lamp/lantern)
    - Hanging Carcass of animals (five referenced) are renamed (among the 11 names change mentionned above) and
    recategorized as Hearth>Game instead of Gallery>Display)
    - 4 furnitures from the Homestead "generation" are introduced (please note they may not yet be available)
    • Orcish Grand Table with skins
    • Tapestry, Echatere Pelt
    • Rug, Echatere Skin
    • Deer Head, Wall Mount
    - 25 existing furnitures are removed (23 of them were datamined but did not exist earlier, 3 did exist :smile: - 226 brand new furnitures are introduced among which
    • 16 Ayleid style items (including statues, bookshelves, tables and benches and welkynd lighting)
    • 23 Daedric style items (including rocks, plants, fountains, fences, doorways, shriven creatures, torture and lighting items)
    • 18 Witches style items (mainly symbolic decor, lighting and remains)
    • 73 Conservatory items (mostly Daedric, Swampish, Falkreath theme)
    • 9 Courtyard items (daedric and ayleid)
    • 21 Lighting items
    • 44 Undercroft items (mostly Daedric Torture and Witches/Reach symbolic items)

Housing Editor Crown Store
    there are currently 2003 (out of 3555 datamined) items purchasable in the Housing Editor Crown Store
    Besides them, some are only available in past or present Crown Crates or in furniture packs from the main Crown Store interface.

(NB: i suppose it is subject to change until Horns of the Reach goes live...)

If you have any feedback or questions let me know, I am currently working on all of that... I have gathered 108 screenshots out of the 226 brand new furnitures so far... (not yet uploaded) and 2968 screenshots are in the galery of eso-styles (out of the 3350 current datamined ones)

Edited by Llogwey on July 11, 2017 6:44PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to get hold on the new redoran, hlaalu, telvanni motifs on PTS (ZOS did not provide them in the unlimited library alas...) so if any of you has chapters of those - for armors - on pts please could you send me items crafted in this style in all three weights to @llogwey ingame (you can use mimic stones bought for 1crown on pts, no need to have the style stone). Thank you
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally updated my big furniture table with upto date info and pics in the table.. it had not been done for quite a while

If some of you are talented with search engine, faceted search, and know how to code please contact me I'm trying to change my engine but I have reached wordpress limitations now and it won't cease growing slower :(:(
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luxury Furniture update :

well I was wrong this time.... this week theme is Vvardenfell flora

- Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Sprout (2500g, superior, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Young (5417g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Strong (10834g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)
    - Vvardenfell Glowstalk, Towering (16250g, epic, Lighting > Enchanted Light)

pictures & information available at : http://eso-styles.com/luxury-vendor/

next week should be if logic follows :

- Vvardenfell Pitcher Plants, Hanging Bunch (Epic, Conservatory > Plants)
    - Vvardenfell Mushrooms, Bloodtooth (Epic, Conservatory > Mushrooms)
    - Vvardenfell Mushrooms, Lavaburst (Epic, Conservatory > Mushrooms)
    - Vvardenfell Coral Plant, Young (Epic, Conservatory > Aquatic)

• Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice site. Thank-you.
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Style update, now available on eso-styles.com (all parts from heavy, medium, light armors and weapons) :

- "Bloodroot" Style (from sets in Bloodroot Forge dungeon in "Horns of the Reach" DLC, it is not craftable at the moment )

- "Falkreath" Style (from sets in Falkreath Demise dungeon in "Horns of the Reach" DLC, it is not craftable at the moment )
    Edited by Llogwey on July 30, 2017 2:10PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Furniture big update :

in anticipation of the "Horns of the Reach" DLC release, I datamined and gathered pics of all possible furnitures that will become available (there are others but I don't have access to them yet)

so far 162 new images of yet to be released furnitures can be found as preview on this dedicated page :

http://eso-styles.com/forthcoming-released/

Enjoy

(NB: i'll be away for two weeks so I may not be able to put informations on time for DLC release or for Luxury vendors next two week ends, but I'll do it on my return...)
    Edited by Llogwey on July 31, 2017 8:23PM
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Call for help :

as ZOS did not provide Redoran, Hlaalu, Telvanni motifs on PTS, I could not provide pics for armor items in those styles on eso-styles yet...

I still miss those following items :
    - redoran armor in medium and light (all items)
    - hlaalu armor in heavy and light (all items)
    - telvanni armor in heavy and medium (all items)

if any of you has learned the motifs on EU megaserver, could you please send me items I miss to @llogwey so I can take pics and provide them for the community

I will update this post to reflect items I get from donators regularly.

Thank you for your help
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    as per last PTS patch (clockwork city), four new motifs are ingame

54 : bloodforge (from bloodroot forge dungeon -> already on esostyle under the name "bloodroot" - will rename it - )
    55 : dreadhorn (from Falkreath Demise dungeon -> already on esostyle under the name "falkreath" - will rename it - )
    56 : apostle (proper to Sotha Sil warriors founds in Clockwork City, also matches the dropped armor sets found in clockwork city DLC overland)
    57 : ebonshadow (once colored it really looks like the nightingale armor from skyrim, well for the medium part, REALLY beautiful)

note that motif 53 : Clockwork is not yet available though datamined, it's the style from the "War machine" and other sets from Halls of Fabrication

Asylum (perfected or not) are based on the Apostle style but are slightly different (a bit like Maelstrom is somehow dwemer but is not...)

I will provide pics asap
    Edited by Llogwey on September 21, 2017 3:39PM
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    as per last PTS patch (clockwork city), four new motifs are ingame

54 : bloodforge (from bloodroot forge dungeon)
    55 : dreadhorn (from Falkreath Demise dungeon)
    56 : apostle
    57 : ebonshadow

note that motif 53 : Clockwork is not yet available though datamined, it's the style from the "War machine" and other sets from Halls of Fabrication

Ebonshadow is really cool. I also really like the Bloodforge style.... aghhh too many good equipment!!!
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS definitly needs to change the Crafting UI ... almost 60 styles now and it's too long and diffiicult to choose the last ones from the list with the current UI... besides their classification is a bit chaotic to say the list.... a revamp of this part of the interface would be more than welcome. Also we now have a way to change the trait of an armor/weapon that was definitly needed , but the same engine to change the aspect of a "crafted" armor/weapon would also really be useful. What's the purpose of 60 styles considering you usually only wear one armor at a time.... I understand it's hard for unique items and monster sets or dungeon / overland sets, but I see no difficulty in changing the aspect / style of a 100% crafted item...

if @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom are reading this... I hope it can be done at some point...

Edited by Llogwey on September 21, 2017 4:15PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally put all telvanni medium and heavy armors on eso-styles, the three dunmer houses motifs are thus now complete

I renamed Bloodroot to Bloodforge and marked it craftable, same for Falkreath renamed Dreadhorn

I should upload bloodforge light belt along with Jerkin sets for bloodforge and dreadhorn styles tomorrow

along with apostle and ebonshadow styles later in the afternoon

alongside styles I datamined 257 new furnitures, most of them available for crowns in house editor or lootable as recipes or direct items. there are a lot of new conservatory items, especially rocks (stalagmitis) and metallic flora from the clockwork city, along with clockwork and robotic furniture..... details and pictures to come in some days

Edited by Llogwey on September 21, 2017 10:39PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    - Bloodforge style is now renamed and complete
    - Dreadhorn style is now renamed and complete
    - Asylum weapons are online and complete
    - Apostle style weapons are all online
    - Ebonshadow style weapons are all online

Style Master Index has been totally updated with info and links.

Apostle & Ebonshadow armors will follow this evening or tomorrow.

Then I'll focus on the 257 new furnitures

feel free to send feedback :)
    Edited by Llogwey on September 22, 2017 3:37PM