Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stories of noob mistakes.

• Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    i leveled my tank using one handed and shield skills for killing all the mobs. never thought about switching to other weapons to make it go faster. so reaching v12 took me a while.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting your first undaunted quest where you have to inspect Spindleclutch or something along those lines (Daggerfall Covenant). You go there thinking it's just some normal quest and get absolutely fudged, leave the area with your tail between your legs and swearing to yourself you'll never set foot in there again
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I carried around a resto staff on my back bar to level it for Mutagen for future pvp (which oddly enough I have never actually used in pvp). In town one day some guy started jumping around me spamming staff attacks, so I figured I'd play with him and give him some heals from my resto staff.

That was the day I discovered that clicking with a resto staff doesn't actually heal people and that turning on "Prevent Attacking Innocents" is a good idea.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA