The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Please increase the yields of alchemical nodes and/or crafting

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    I hear people all the time complaining about how rare potions and flowers are. But I'm wondering if demand is that high, why does nobody buy my potions? Yesterday my potions expired from trader and I got 10 stacks spell power, 5 stacks weapon power and 10 stacks tri pots back. Listed for 15k per 200 potion stack. Nothing sold. Advertising in zone chat: Nothing sold.

Do you buy only flowers and water but no potions at all?

Because the potions are lower in price. The 100 stack goes for 10k roughly.

Edit:
    Just realized you are selling the pots for less. Could be the need for them has lessened for your trade guild. Or people don't want to use the gold to buy that much at once. Try reducing the stack size and therefore initial price to see if people grab.
    Edited by Minno on September 21, 2016 3:53PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kreshja
    Kreshja
    ✭✭✭
    its not just alchemy mats, with all 3 factions in one map, crowded farming places will be even more crowded. They really should auto instance the map into different "phases" with each phase containing similar and certain amount of people but they are not seeing/farming the same nodes, though they can talk to each other in chats.
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt say the issue is the nodes for alchemy completely, the issue also is how EVERYTHING revolves around columbine and two other flowers.

I've been playing this game for quite some time already and it has been this way for a really long time. ZOS needs to rework the alchemy properties or increase the respawn rate of flowers that are on demand all the time and not just for PvE.

I honestly hate that columbine is so strong and needed for everything, and I really dislike that other flowers are just obsolete in terms of what overall is better.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Columbine is my friend. Just sold 200 for 170k. Keep them as it is. I'm getting rich from all this tri stat demand.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As annoying as it is trying to find pots in Guild Traders, it's often cheaper than buying the mats individually due to how poorly they sell. Granted it's harder to get the exact pots you want without searching around sometimes, it's still worth the hassle to get a better deal.
    Argonian forever
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kreshja wrote: »
    its not just alchemy mats, with all 3 factions in one map, crowded farming places will be even more crowded. They really should auto instance the map into different "phases" with each phase containing similar and certain amount of people but they are not seeing/farming the same nodes, though they can talk to each other in chats.

Well there will still be zones that players might not go to as much.

Heres an assumed list of expected populated zones:
    - main capital zones
    - craglorn (nirn+vr16 mats)
    - ralwk AD city (where is literally a two step walk to the bank from way shrine)
    - latest DLC related areas (except orsinium)

Orsinium, despite having vr16 gear, mats and the vet end game content, it's very low pop. This means, without the ease of access to other game services to make crafting easier, most zones could be low pop after ONET.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kreshja
    Kreshja
    ✭✭✭
    but also the thing is, they are balancing the amount of nodes between zones, so crowded places like hew's bane may be less crowded and unpopulated places will be more crowded than before. is this how they want to let people don't gather in a few maps?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columbine=SOJ

They should replace the gold backed currency to something backed by real value. Make Columbine the standard currency for trade.

Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its not just alchemy mats, with all 3 factions in one map, crowded farming places will be even more crowded.
    Coldharbour is the go-to spot for most people. While there may be 3 versions of Stormhaven, the silver and gold ones tend to be pretty barren of players. But Coldharbour is going to be swarmed...

• Kreshja
    Kreshja
    ✭✭✭
    another solution, is to create real player "farming". after player housing is introduced, maybe players can also grow their own mats? like owning a field next to their house, or a guild owning a cyrodill town/keep will benefit from some inflow of mats, and add some areas in each map where players can go and plant/grow their own mat spots, like "flower garden", or "fibre mill" and "mine site". this could consume something like daily permits, for which crafting levels/achievements can increase, say base level is can grow 30 min and max can grow 2 hours. players don't need to stay at the spot but just need to designate what to plant then pay the npc working there some fee to grow the mats. this can help all levels of players to do their content better and progress their gear.
  • Kreshja
    Kreshja
    ✭✭✭
    and i think its super necessary to introduce a system that transfer trash mats to higher level mats, say you can transfer 250 ta to 1 kuta, or 100 green+50 blue+25 purple=1 gold.
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Well there will still be zones that players might not go to as much.

Heres an assumed list of expected populated zones:
    - main capital zones
    - craglorn (nirn+vr16 mats)
    - ralwk AD city (where is literally a two step walk to the bank from way shrine)
    - latest DLC related areas (except orsinium)

Orsinium, despite having vr16 gear, mats and the vet end game content, it's very low pop. This means, without the ease of access to other game services to make crafting easier, most zones could be low pop after ONET.

Havent looked at PTS but crag wont have Nightwood and void bloom?