The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So, Clagron.

Alphoter5
Alphoter5
Sup.
I got to the Clagron and theres no one to play with or do the quests.Its so sad because the area and the lore looks cool
If anyone is interested, im CP80 Templar Tank (can also heal or dps) Dominion (now playing throught EP)
Send me a call if u want ;)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait until One Tamriel hits. They are making Craglorn solo friendly.
    Edited by JD2013 on September 4, 2016 6:19PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clagron :trollface:

The reason it's deserted is because it's not scaled to 160cp, and some of the content requires a group to complete. Next update they are doing a rehaul of craglorn, giving more incentive to play there: more scaled up sets, dailies that drop motifs, doable solo or duo.

If I were you I would wait until next month to do craglorn, I'm sure there will be quite a lot of people there.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Clagron eh? Sounds like a transformer :p
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is this zone ?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this zone ?

In case you don't know OP meant Craglorn lol but it's the zone that neighbors Cyrodiil's Northwestern border.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 4, 2016 6:56PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clagron
    PC EU
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn has been sooooo empty for soooo long. It's always been a problematic zone because of the way the grouping requirements have worked, and the fact that it's not scaled to CP160 has further reduced its popularity.

But when One Tamriel drops... Yeah, it's going through major changes to make the entire main questline solo friendly. I'm really looking forward to finally completing it. Although I will be a little bit sad that it will mean the difficulty is going down, as I've found it to be a lot of fun to solo things there wherever possible (ie. wherever there aren't mechanics that actually rely on having multiple people there). Having said that, it totally makes sense what they're doing with Craglorn, and I can't wait for it to be on Live.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I imagine it being quite populated when the changes hit :smile: I'm on of the 1000's of people who have not done it, since I play solo 98% of the time
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a best map for a challenge when playing with a friend. 2 people are enough now to complete delves (eg. for skyshards) and well if they change the actual 4 person to 2 person that content will be probably soloable from that time and thus boring. That's not good for a MMO game.

I'd prefer this area to be as it is now, as 4 players content, because it's a special area, not for everyone.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine it being quite populated when the changes hit :smile: I'm on of the 1000's of people who have not done it, since I play solo 98% of the time
    Me too. My most fun game time is always when I'm in a group, but groups for Craglorn have always somehow been a pain in the rear to try to do. I've got quite a few characters to go and do Craglorn on when the changes come...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    It's a best map for a challenge when playing with a friend. 2 people are enough now to complete delves (eg. for skyshards) and well if they change the actual 4 person to 2 person that content will be probably soloable from that time and thus boring. That's not good for a MMO game.

I'd prefer this area to be as it is now, as 4 players content, because it's a special area, not for everyone.

And here is the mistake.. It should be so that everyone can come and enjoy it

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IMO, Craglorn has been easy as hell to do solo bar some quests that actually need other people, the group delves are easily soloable anyways.

But as others have said, One Tamriel is coming soon, and Crag is being revamped so enjoy:}
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with you.

They should keep Craglorn a group-oriented zone. Soloist should have a rough time there. You can already solo 100% of this game outside of dungeons (and many of those you can probably solo as well). This is suppose to be an MMORPG - as in multiplayer RPG.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 4, 2016 9:26PM
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone can. They just have to team up with others.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 4, 2016 9:28PM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

So didn't understand my point? or did you just want to twist the meaning :smile:
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So didn't understand my point? or did you just want to twist the meaning :smile:

I took your point to mean the zone should be altered to accommodate solo players so that everyone could enjoy it.

My intent was to reinforce Gargath's point of view (not to twist your meaning).

This game already has plenty of zones designed for solo-play. I don't believe having a single zone designed for group play is detrimental. This is an MMORPG after-all, and Craglorn is still there for everyone to enjoy. They may just have to group up to do it.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 4, 2016 9:39PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is very, very wrong. It's a game, mean't for every player that has purchased a copy. All this exclusivity crap needs to be buried.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But that group content STOPS people from enjoying Craglorn.. That's bad for the company and for us that would actually like to see it, but have no regular friends.. Besides, some of us experience it better solo.. I can't focus if I also have group members to take away my attention.. I like to do it in my own pace.. It won't hurt anyone to alter the zone, but it would hurt people if it stayed as it is now
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

That is very, very wrong. It's a game, mean't for every player that has purchased a copy. All this exclusivity crap needs to be buried.

Very well said
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

So then are veteran dungeons on this game very very wrong?

They require groups.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 4, 2016 9:45PM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dungeons and zones are two different things.. We know that dungeons are meant for groups.. But a zone should be able to be experienced solo
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeons and zones are two different things.. We know that dungeons are meant for groups.. But a zone should be able to be experienced solo

Why are they different? You could just as easily say 'we know that craglorn is meant for groups'.

I'm one of the people that's hardly done anything in craglorn (one repeatable quest and about 3 or 4 of the delves), I'm glad they're making changes however I need to re-read the pts patch notes / see it in practice when it goes live to make my mind up if making most of craglorn soloable is a good thing or not.

The main problems with craglorn currently are that there's no incentive to repeat content and there's no group finder for it, both of which make it difficult to find people to do the group content with, and the mechanics that force groups to have a certain number of people in to continue, if people want to challenge themselves they should be able to. With the zone scaling to CP160 and the motif drops most of the issues have been addressed without making it soloable. Imagine if group dungeons didn't give the possibility of getting monster sets, didn't scale to CP160, didn't level undaunted and didn't have the group finder, people would do them once for the achievements and then other people would be left complaining they can't find a group to do them. Making the group dungeons soloable* wouldn't be the answer to the problem

*yes I know quite a few people can solo them
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zones and dungeons are different, since dungeons are only a very small part of a zone.. This usually works great since you can solo the zone, and bring a group for the dungeon.. that way we can all do pretty much what we want..
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Jeremy whenever I see your name...

https://youtu.be/MS91knuzoOA
    Edited by Cazzy on September 4, 2016 10:54PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craglorn is not empty on PS4 NA - there are people farming everywhere.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with you.

They should keep Craglorn a group-oriented zone. Soloist should have a rough time there. You can already solo 100% of this game outside of dungeons (and many of those you can probably solo as well). This is suppose to be an MMORPG - as in multiplayer RPG.

That all sounds well and good, but the fact is that Craglorn is dead. So yeah, let's keep it as group content and dead, sounds perfect.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Craglorn is not empty on PS4 NA - there are people farming everywhere.

It's not empty when I visit either. I usually see more people there than I do in many of the other zones.
    "Cazzy;3329393"]@Jeremy whenever I see your name...

https://youtu.be/MS91knuzoOA[/quote]

Not a bad song. :)
    Edited by Jeremy on September 5, 2016 6:38AM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I took your point to mean the zone should be altered to accommodate solo players so that everyone could enjoy it.

My intent was to reinforce Gargath's point of view (not to twist your meaning).

This game already has plenty of zones designed for solo-play. I don't believe having a single zone designed for group play is detrimental. This is an MMORPG after-all, and Craglorn is still there for everyone to enjoy. They may just have to group up to do it.

Even the game director, Matt Firor, made a joke about how few people ever go to Craglorn, he, himself has never even been there on the Live server. The fact that they have a large zone that hardly anyone visits is a complete waste whereas if they made it solo-friendly, more people would come to the zone and they could utilize the zone more effectively... as in Player Housing, etc. You apparently missed this article in which Matt also stated how ESO is not a traditional MMO. Also keep in mind that an extremely large population of ESO players are solo players, if not the majority... so having a zone detrimental to them is bad for the game.
    Edited by ADarklore on September 5, 2016 8:59AM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm legit laughing out loud at clagron xD
    Edited by Draxys on September 5, 2016 9:19AM

rip decibel
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one she has been to the new Clagron in Test Tamriel.

It is so much improved yes and khajiit has hardly been flattened or eaten or shot in the time she has been there.

After fishing with friends this one things she will head next to Clagron when the changes happen by magic on live Tamriel.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/