Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do I feel responsible?

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
I'm level 31 and just working my way through the game. I joined a couple of guilds to try and sell stuff I collect but don't use ( things like enchantments and alchemy stuff)

I don't have much to give in terms of donations as I'm still scrapping around for loose change. This week the guild were unsuccessful in a trader bid.

I feel really responsible that maybe I could have given more ?

Are there any ps4 Eu guilds with traders in the first few zones that I can join that are tolerant of starting players? The bigger guilds have traders in zones I can't access yet
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Lexifer452
    Lexifer452
    ✭✭
    Not sure about ps4 guilds but as far as you being responsible goes...

Should any guild lose their trader bid I seriously doubt its any one players fault. More likely than not just luck (good or bad) when placing bids. As I understand it one guild cannot see any other bids from rival guilds so. Certainly a first character below max level player cannot be held responsible for any guilds failure. I mean when I was playing through my first character I didn't even start to accumulate gold until well past vet rank 5 or so. In endgame with a good trading guild and ti e spent farming or just selling unwanted loot one can make load of cash quite easily.

By all means though if someone is part of a trading guild without dues that has a trader every week its members should be donating what they can afford to, no? Most good trading guilds though have dues I believe but in any case. You get what you put in I believe the phrase is. To an extent that's true of most things.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't feel bad; donations should never come from only one person in the guild, and don't forget the people in the guilds who won those spots were probably ALSO donating. It's definitely through no fault of yours. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with everything posted so far, and will also add: even big name trading guilds with large weekly dues or minimum weekly sales requirements lose traders sometimes.

So now that you know even the "professionals" in the business aren't perfect, I hope you feel better. :)
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS