The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Scourge XB1 NA

• texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    looks like this campaign is gonna be a wild one boys, lots of people switching over.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    texassob wrote: »
    looks like this campaign is gonna be a wild one boys, lots of people switching over.

You're DC right? I think I ran I into you and Ron Burgandy in sewers a couple weeks ago. But yeah this campaign is gonna be wild from what I've seen there's a pretty equal push all around. It's nice to see tri fights at all the keeps.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're DC right? I think I ran I into you and Ron Burgandy in sewers a couple weeks ago. But yeah this campaign is gonna be wild from what I've seen there's a pretty equal push all around. It's nice to see tri fights at all the keeps.
    I don't think its going to stay like that a lot of EP and AD is pissed at some of the shady stuff that's going on with AD and EP.Many DC are upset as well I hope this get sorted out its stupid.

Side note:Why everyone always mentioned @texassob and @Ron_Burgundy_79 but never me it hurts my feeling. Especially since its usually just me and Ron.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

I don't think its going to stay like that a lot of EP and AD is pissed at some of the shady stuff that's going on with AD and EP.Many DC are upset as well I hope this get sorted out its stupid.

Side note:Why everyone always mentioned @texassob and @Ron_Burgundy_79 but never me it hurts my feeling. Especially since its usually just me and Ron.

@a1i3n0ct0pu5 yep if you see me then you will usually see @Ron_Burgundy_79 and @Jaronking we stay in the sewers alot especially when the top it overran. I just started back 2 months ago so im playing catching while grinding up new characters. Last month i played a stam sorc this month is a stamblade. Just finished my magic dk and gotta do my magblade now. we have a few other guys that run with us too but we are the regulars.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@a1i3n0ct0pu5 yep if you see me then you will usually see @Ron_Burgundy_79 and @Jaronking we stay in the sewers alot especially when the top it overran. I just started back 2 months ago so im playing catching while grinding up new characters. Last month i played a stam sorc this month is a stamblade. Just finished my magic dk and gotta do my magblade now. we have a few other guys that run with us too but we are the regulars.
    Don't try to mention me now @texassob lol
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @texassob I got you both a couple times then @RonBurgundy ran me over with about 8 people and tbagged me :(

I remember every bag... Jk it's all good he sent me a reply after I messaged him, apparently he doesn't like Malubeth!
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    yeah we're not fans, i dont normally bag but if its a malubeth wearer i will lol
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be cool if the campaign boards showed Guild names and number of players home'd per guild.

That way, you guys would know if you are getting stomped by misfit pugs or actual guilds.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Commence the great Purple vs Orange schism war of 2016. Ol'DK is not happy and orange must pay.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah we're not fans, i dont normally bag but if its a malubeth wearer i will lol

Me too, ironically though since I wear it!

But it's pretty effective against all these new stam builds that hit you over and over to get viper/red mountain/velidreth to proc. I've gotten hate mail about wearing it and I'm like yo your light attacks do 6k and you've got me in fear every 4 seconds lol. Normally I'd run Engine and repentance for my sustain.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's pretty effective against all these new stam builds that hit you over and over to get viper/red mountain/velidreth to proc. I've gotten hate mail about wearing it and I'm like yo your light attacks do 6k and you've got me in fear every 4 seconds lol. Normally I'd run Engine and repentance for my sustain.
    Don't feel bad a good friend of ours who we lost to ark again recently runs malubeth and we teabag him when he dies as well.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't feel bad a good friend of ours who we lost to ark again recently runs malubeth and we teabag him when he dies as well.

After all, what is a 'bag or two amongst friends?

btw i miss scourge. my new job has been ruining my eso life and also im obsessed with getting a Maelstrom 2h sharpened for some reason so I haven't been pvping much lately. Hows the campaign?
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

btw i miss scourge. my new job has been ruining my eso life and also im obsessed with getting a Maelstrom 2h sharpened for some reason so I haven't been pvping much lately. Hows the campaign?

Purple
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Am tell you right now you have the maelstrom itch its going to make you hate ESO because your not going to get it for a while I have done 85 runs and still never gotten one.

The campaign a lot of drama because of bakery and j money good AP but terrible things being done to the map.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Am tell you right now you have the maelstrom itch its going to make you hate ESO because your not going to get it for a while I have done 85 runs and still never gotten one.

The campaign a lot of drama because of bakery and j money good AP but terrible things being done to the map.

looooool ik youre right about that but i have hella good rng so im gonna stick it out. already got my sharpened inferno staff. also whats the drama? im a big drama fan tbh
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭

looooool ik youre right about that but i have hella good rng so im gonna stick it out. already got my sharpened inferno staff. also whats the drama? im a big drama fan tbh
    Not going to lie, when I read sharpened inferno staff my face twitched a bit. Maelstrom took over my life for a long time, and that stupid staff continues to evade me lol. I've just settled with my precise one and sharpened lightning staff. Best of luck in the grind for the 2h though :blush:.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

You should have made an EP to witness the chat the day everything went down it was funny and sad at the same time. The previous number one made up a lot of rumors and then started being racist which is sad when one resorts to it. Not to mention his squad confirmed that Kuku was playing on his account to stay ahead of jmoney who was downing Monster to stay awake while leading a zerg. My favorite was when AoE put down 20 oil pots at the front of a keep to prevent counter siege. I laughed at that one until I read what he was spamming in chat. I think the real victims here are Sykopath and Trvp Game though since the ep going over to dc ruins the underman bonus.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

My favorite was when AoE put down 20 oil pots at the front of a keep to prevent counter siege.

omg lol
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jmoney did the same thing @SRASinister http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BigLeach87/screenshot/4781564 let me check for the video.

@Stratforge well bakery and J money joined the campaign this cycle and after the first day they decided to Jon forces Bakery paid Jmoney 500k to get him first past sykopath and to hold emp for him so all weekend we couldn't dethrone because Jmoney would back door everything we did and stop EP from defending from AD by setting up oil at the front door of keeps like BRK.So when it came to light a lot of Ep was pissed.Now their doing whatever they can for Jmoney not to get emo.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Jmoney did the same thing @SRASinister http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/BigLeach87/screenshot/4781564 let me check for the video.

@Stratforge well bakery and J money joined the campaign this cycle and after the first day they decided to Jon forces Bakery paid Jmoney 500k to get him first past sykopath and to hold emp for him so all weekend we couldn't dethrone because Jmoney would back door everything we did and stop EP from defending from AD by setting up oil at the front door of keeps like BRK.So when it came to light a lot of Ep was pissed.Now their doing whatever they can for Jmoney not to get emo.

The funny thing is that jmoney hates Bakery Inc and likes Sykopath (i'm in the same guild as both of them and chat was pretty much wanting Syko to hold emp cause everyone remembers skeleton key) so they never had any type of deal there and that's kind of the guild mo of backdoor keeps since they used to get backdoored by Go1den Guns and crew. Now the oil pots is something I didn't know he did and is pretty scummy so I'll be having words with him. Ep though is not pissed at him. They are pissed at AoE caps and even fancy hands for crap they did and said in zone. If they even start to talk they get cursed out now. The supposed evidence that a person held of the deal was a joke since the person talks to jmoney every day and is part of his guild which they still don't know.

The real bad blood is between Drew and the person who played on AoE account because of him trying to get Drew banned. There is a bunch of crap rumors about this campaign though. Jmoney would farm towers and wipe groups to get ap with his zerg and not push for emp mainly because of the trash talk in chat. They did pretty much the same thing as Hulk and Trvp Game.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

Honestly the only time jmoney ever joined hands with an opposing faction was with Reefzy and GG to dethrone Hulk on his yellow in Scourge. I mean EP is usually stuck at Arrius so there is not much to do any ways since the only guilds active in Scourge in force are Jmoney's guild and Deeco with some small groups here and there.

Btw I spot you and Ron more together so I notice you. I also bag Alien plainly because he likes it.
    Edited by SRASinister on September 14, 2016 8:29AM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I checked the picture and talked to him and that's AoE caps and fancy hands oil incidents that i laughed at. Fancy is on the right of picture thats the thing that made me laugh
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The funny thing is that jmoney hates Bakery Inc and likes Sykopath (i'm in the same guild as both of them and chat was pretty much wanting Syko to hold emp cause everyone remembers skeleton key) so they never had any type of deal there and that's kind of the guild mo of backdoor keeps since they used to get backdoored by Go1den Guns and crew. Now the oil pots is something I didn't know he did and is pretty scummy so I'll be having words with him. Ep though is not pissed at him. They are pissed at AoE caps and even fancy hands for crap they did and said in zone. If they even start to talk they get cursed out now. The supposed evidence that a person held of the deal was a joke since the person talks to jmoney every day and is part of his guild which they still don't know.

The real bad blood is between Drew and the person who played on AoE account because of him trying to get Drew banned. There is a bunch of crap rumors about this campaign though. Jmoney would farm towers and wipe groups to get ap with his zerg and not push for emp mainly because of the trash talk in chat. They did pretty much the same thing as Hulk and Trvp Game.

Lol so many crap rumours? Its funny no one mentioned a certain AD zerg guild purposely letting jmoney farm them on a resource and collecting ticks so he can catch up to AoE. Also, sending ep players to spy on us and alerting AD to our where abouts on the map so don't make it sound like AoE started this. When you conspire to work with the enemy and against you own faction thats exactly what happens to the campaign. Not even sure where you're getting this info from about AoE.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »

Lol so many crap rumours? Its funny no one mentioned a certain AD zerg guild purposely letting jmoney farm them on a resource and collecting ticks so he can catch up to AoE. Also, sending ep players to spy on us and alerting AD to our where abouts on the map so don't make it sound like AoE started this. When you conspire to work with the enemy and against you own faction thats exactly what happens to the campaign. Not even sure where you're getting this info from about AoE.

Maybe from 6 people running in his group the day of? Each one of them said Kuku Puffs was playing on his account. Not a single zerg allowed him to farm them otherwise he would have passed AoE the first day of campaign. He ran in a zerg with at least 12 people all day not even worrying about emp until he actually came withing 300k of AoE caps. The whole faction reported AoE for what he said in chat also. There is no reason ever to resort to using racial slurs. Jmoney has been top 10 in scourge in the last how many campaigns not to mention emperor. He has no reason to boost.

Who is this supposed AD zerg guild that allowed him to farm? Glow glows group that apparently can be in 2 places at once while wiping AoE caps group as well? Last campaign her group wiped us as well since they have some many healers. AoE still had 300k on him when he dropped campaign and threw a hissy fit in chat when he couldn't be crowned. Hello no one could crown emp last campaign either. I love that your group tried to lie and say they had proof of him farming a zerg when the person with the proof is in the guild.

Who are these supposed spies that were sent? How about the blue spies your group has with pompous and rage monster then? You sound like EP from a year ago screaming about the green alliance right now. It's a game and people seem to forget this. I play to have fun.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe from 6 people running in his group the day of? Each one of them said Kuku Puffs was playing on his account. Not a single zerg allowed him to farm them otherwise he would have passed AoE the first day of campaign. He ran in a zerg with at least 12 people all day not even worrying about emp until he actually came withing 300k of AoE caps. The whole faction reported AoE for what he said in chat also. There is no reason ever to resort to using racial slurs. Jmoney has been top 10 in scourge in the last how many campaigns not to mention emperor. He has no reason to boost.

Who is this supposed AD zerg guild that allowed him to farm? Glow glows group that apparently can be in 2 places at once while wiping AoE caps group as well? Last campaign her group wiped us as well since they have some many healers. AoE still had 300k on him when he dropped campaign and threw a hissy fit in chat when he couldn't be crowned. Hello no one could crown emp last campaign either. I love that your group tried to lie and say they had proof of him farming a zerg when the person with the proof is in the guild.

Who are these supposed spies that were sent? How about the blue spies your group has with pompous and rage monster then? You sound like EP from a year ago screaming about the green alliance right now. It's a game and people seem to forget this. I play to have fun.

I'm not even gonna bother commenting on AoE since a lot of it is BS. I was in that group the entire time and not one person mentioned kuku so I dont know where that came from.

Haha pompous and rage only play on DC now and has been for months so your info on them is wrong. When I said sent spies against my group it is what it is. Show up to an off map location and guess what ? 40 freakin yellows waitin for us. This kept happening for a couple hours and we invited some random lowbie into our group thinking he was cool but he was actually relaying info back to glowglow's guild. He apologized for it so theres no denying that.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good God there is drama in EP.

I wish that they would change the way individuals could get emperor and instead of basing it off of total AP maybe figure out another way that's fair to the people who have to go to work everyday because a lot of serious nerds sit at home 16 hours a day paying people to let them get farmed and fix every wall in cyrodiil. Then we wonder why all the drama lol and shady stuff goes on. Jeez people it's a game, get some sleep.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had space and the video saved but I know I saw jmoney setting up the oil.I don't know who is right and who is wrong but I know their been a lot of people who had buddies play on their account for emp early days of the game a certain mick on DC had a buddy help him hold his space for first.

I'm not even gonna bother commenting on AoE since a lot of it is BS. I was in that group the entire time and not one person mentioned kuku so I dont know where that came from.

Haha pompous and rage only play on DC now and has been for months so your info on them is wrong. When I said sent spies against my group it is what it is. Show up to an off map location and guess what ? 40 freakin yellows waitin for us. This kept happening for a couple hours and we invited some random lowbie into our group thinking he was cool but he was actually relaying info back to glowglow's guild. He apologized for it so theres no denying that.
    I will say AD has spies everywhere in scrouge you can't go anywhere without fighting a freaking healer stamplar magplar zerg.I fought about 4 different group of these yesterday on AD and EP.I know Glow Glow left the campaign because of Bull with Bakery.He does a lot of shady stuff like gap closeting on top of DC spawn in the sewees,and camping the door.The drama sucks and bakery sucks when he doesn't have his 15 blazing templars with him running guard and reactive armor.There AD everywhere now they just have to many people now.

Honestly the only time jmoney ever joined hands with an opposing faction was with Reefzy and GG to dethrone Hulk on his yellow in Scourge. I mean EP is usually stuck at Arrius so there is not much to do any ways since the only guilds active in Scourge in force are Jmoney's guild and Deeco with some small groups here and there.

Btw I spot you and Ron more together so I notice you. I also bag Alien plainly because he likes it.
    Well we all had to stop hulk from keep getting Emp his guild was unstoppable back then I remember those fights man.I really don't get the AD keep EP at gates maybe because you can kinda match numbers with them easier they try to hold you back and they can zerg DC down until prime time.It gets fun during prime time but any other time doing the day its not as fun.

And finally do I need to post my GT in my Sig so people know who I am?Its not always @Ron_Burgundy_79 and @texassob together 9 times out of ten its me and Ron or just me.

Funny story I killed a certain sir puggins the other day in Scrounge on his red.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭

its ok im wearing veil/viper on my nb atm
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had an AD guild to talk isht about besides Glows guild lol we don't really have anything else going on. It was pretty much just them and all that Bakery drama. A lot of people talking about making EP and I'm like yeah go ahead enjoy the mess that's going on over there right now lol.

I find myself running ahead of pugs and hitting walls of red and blues.
    Edited by a1i3nz on September 15, 2016 2:05AM