The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No, No... No.

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
These are from Dataminsed Crown Store information.

Potable Banker Premium:

gp_crwn_utility_portablebankerpremium_1x1.jpg

Portable Merchant Premium:

gp_crwn_utility_portablemerchpremium_1x1.jpg

I'm guessing these are gonna be like the Other portable Bankers and Merchant, except will actually have some of the useful functions such as Guild Bank, Repair armour, Guild store etc. I didn't buy either of the previous assistants but way to punch your own customers in the freaking (Dang swear filter) face for who ever bought the other ones.

How much are these gonna cost then? 10,000 Crowns?

No, No... No

House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'm tripping on, is what am I supposed to do with my current banker? [snip] IS THIS!?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 4:57PM
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's unbelievable! Either that or they'll be exclusives in the loot crates?
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pls zos
    I'm not a pious man/clannfear but i will pray to zos

Pls zos spare us this terrible curse
    Edited by Browiseth on September 2, 2016 9:13PM
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    What I'm tripping on, is what am I supposed to do with my current banker? [snip] IS THIS!?

Good question. I guess we just threw 5k crowns away...

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 4:58PM
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my fault guys. I finally broke down and bought the banker, so this had to happen. Sorry :(
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OMG!?!?

I just had the greatest vision!

What if they also decide to release a 'Premium Breton Hero Costume.' One that looks like this because the last one was a pile of poo poo.

breton_knight___full_body_production_render_by_baldasseroni-d6p0suy.jpg

Yes. I am still on about that. No, I am not letting it go.
    Edited by Mashille on September 2, 2016 9:18PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    This is my fault guys. I finally broke down and bought the banker, so this had to happen. Sorry :(

Tsk tsk lol
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping there will be an upgrade price available for those who already have a Banker or Merchant :/
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't want to be that guy but I feel with my post I'm relaying some pretty... Insightful information. Wink. :wink: Wink. :wink: Eh? Or me calling them out could be explained as pretty Awesome Eh? Wink. :wink: Wink. :wink:
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will prob be an upgrade for alil amounts of crowns....

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 4:58PM
    ****Master Healer...****
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol what if it's another ESO+ perk?
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Mashille

no
    >:(
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    I'm hoping there will be an upgrade price available for those who already have a Banker or Merchant :/

THEY HAVE TOO! Its only fair.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Zolron
    Zolron
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    That's unbelievable! Either that or they'll be exclusives in the loot crates?

Although I'm very cynical of ZOS at times, I don't think they would add a ( probably highly sought after) non cosmetic item to the loot crates this early...or would they :(
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For ZOS' sake I hope they do not pull such move. Would be really a bad move on those who already paid a large amount of crowns for a lacking service NPC. I didn't buy any of the NPCs because they are crippled (can't repair, can't guild bank). I would buy a version where they can do those functions but I will refuse to do so if the people who bought the originals end up screwed.
    Edited by Cously on September 2, 2016 9:55PM
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL If ur of the Crowd that bought the first versions
    U prob also gonna but the second whatever zo$ prices them, thats What theyre counting on, easy bucks

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 4:59PM
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • TERAB1T
    TERAB1T
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some clarification about premium assistants:

Cassus Andronicus the Mercenary (Portable Banker Premium)
    This severe mercenary is duty bound to guard your possessions with his life. Unless you're within the borders of Cyrodiil—his contract explicitly excludes travel there. When summoned, his banking services are available to you and your groupmates.

Allaria Erwen the Exporter (Portable Merchant Premium)
    This free-spirited merchant is happy to join your adventures and take excess loot off your hands; however, Cyrodiil is far too bloody for her liking. When summoned, she will purchase any non-stolen goods you or your groupmates offer her.
    Edited by TERAB1T on September 2, 2016 10:00PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit assumes from the thread title that you do not wish to go to rehab. Yes?

This one she agrees.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    Don't want to be that guy but I feel with my post I'm relaying some pretty... Insightful information. Wink. :wink: Wink. :wink: Eh? Or me calling them out could be explained as pretty Awesome Eh? Wink. :wink: Wink. :wink:

I quite agree :wink:
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doubt it as the assistants are specific pets not features

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 5:01PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERAB1T wrote: »

This severe mercenary is duty bound to guard your possessions with his life. Unless you're within the borders of Cyrodiil—his contract explicitly excludes travel there. When summoned, his banking services are available to you and your groupmates.

This free-spirited merchant is happy to join your adventures and take excess loot off your hands; however, Cyrodiil is far too bloody for her liking. When summoned, she will purchase any non-stolen goods you or your groupmates offer her.

Sounds about the same as the other merchants. I wonder what's the difference.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Other people in your group can use them. If I remember correctly the existing ones can only be used by the person who owns them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ahhhhhahahahahahaha....good one

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 28, 2023 5:01PM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Other people in your group can use them. If I remember correctly the existing ones can only be used by the person who owns them.

You can use other people's merchant/banker as it is
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I've accidentally opened a dialogue with bankers of players I don't even know.

And definitely used bankers that are in my group; it's a common thing about halfway through our session, one player will ask if we need the banker or merchant.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I've accidentally opened a dialogue with bankers of players I don't even know.

And definitely used bankers that are in my group; it's a common thing about halfway through our session, one player will ask if we need the banker or merchant.

Can confirm, I've shared my banker with group members on a number of occasions.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not that, the existing ones have that feature too.
    I hope they just look different, and the "premium" label is wrong.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope so too... I also hoped I'd be able to purchase the skin and mount from the IC bundle but that didn't work out the way anyone wanted.

If they do release a premium banker, a banker with options to use guild bank / guild store then I don't think we will see an upgrade. They will just simply offer it for full price no matter if you've subbed or already bought the previous banker.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They might just be a reskin, I don't know. It is worrying.

On the one hand, it would be really nice to have more capabilities with the banker and "merchant". But unless added carefully, it's a sleazy move against those who already bought the others.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I hope so too... I also hoped I'd be able to purchase the skin and mount from the IC bundle but that didn't work out the way anyone wanted.

If they do release a premium banker, a banker with options to use guild bank / guild store then I don't think we will see an upgrade. They will just simply offer it for full price no matter if you've subbed or already bought the previous banker.

That would be reeeeally naughty of them considered they never specified the current Banker had no access to the Guild banks. False advertising?
This discussion has been closed.