The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Curious Experiment: DC ONLY

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Have you heard of the Myers-Briggs personality test? It's a fun little test that my cousin, and I have taken, and it turns out that my personality type is INTJ, and his is INTP. This made me wonder if certain personality types aggregate to certain alliances (We’re both EP btw).

So here's the experiment:

If you haven't already, take the Myers-Briggs test https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test and see what your personality is. Then select the appropriate box.

The reason why there are only 8 options is because there are 16 personality types, and I'm limited to only 10 poll options. I did my best to pair the two most similar ones together though.

The purpose of this experiment is to see if certain personality types tend to aggregate to certain alliances or if we're really all just the same kind of people that happen to wear different colors.

Either way I hope you guys find this fun and informing. These polls could also be used as a reference for future players if they want to play with like-minded individuals.
Edited by Strider_Roshin on August 31, 2016 5:18PM

A Curious Experiment: DC ONLY 55 votes

INTJ or INTP
23%
OmnisoulPhilhypeDagoth_RacGhanima_AtreidesMinnoSpliffoLuigi_VampaelantauraAnkael07Puzzlenutskomodozermikecarljoklplutosshadow 13 votes
ENTJ or ENTP
5%
jcasini222ub17_ESODamianosStoopid_Nwah 3 votes
INFJ or INFP
40%
driosketchSynozeerSythiasMonahvenVorcilbooksmcreadJaronkingbebynnagSaoirse_SiobhanAlucardoLadyLethallaW0lf_z13Chanman23Father_X_ZombieDread_GuyDKsUniteKimberlyannKitsuragiLovesTESWhiteMageGT409 22 votes
ENFJ or ENFP
9%
Lithium FlowerJohngo0036C0wrexkiddafinlayNaramir 5 votes
ISTJ or ISFJ
7%
LumiXoxHANNIBALxoXRoyalPink06SoberAlias 4 votes
ESTJ or ESFJ
5%
MorvultexassobKingofAnnwn 3 votes
ISTP or ISFP
7%
adriant1978LordNillocStridigDallasali 4 votes
ESTP or ESFP
1%
The_Duke 1 vote
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on August 31, 2016 5:29PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Omnisoul
    Omnisoul
    INTJ or INTP
    INTP-A
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    INTP-T
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    INFP-A
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISTP or ISFP
    Adventurer
    ISFP-T
    And I totally disagree. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    ADVOCATE (INFJ-A)
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESTP or ESFP
    Im an Entertainer ESFP. A grand quality for a Duke.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • SoberAlias
    ISTJ or ISFJ
    @Strider_Roshin So this was fun :) ISFJ - “THE DEFENDER” Its no wonder I love the Templar Class so much!
  • komodozermike
    komodozermike
    ✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    I kinda have an idea what the results will be.

DC = more introspective, intelligent, more likely to play solo

EP = extroverted, more of an alpha personality; team players

AD = sociopaths.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD = sociopaths.

LOL this comment might corrupt the experiment. I noticed that the EP sample right now is much bigger than the AD one.
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ISTJ or ISFJ
    I got ISFJ "The Defender" - 99% introvert lol. My fave role to play is healer. Interesting survey indeed! :smile:

all my characters are DC too.
    Edited by RoyalPink06 on September 1, 2016 10:54PM
    NA PS4
  • komodozermike
    komodozermike
    ✭✭
    INTJ or INTP
    I only play as an Imperial, and I only play DC, and so here is my result:

INTJ - "The Architect"

74% Introverted
    69% Intuitive
    100% Judging :o
    84% Assertive :)
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP you should have created a dummy option so that people could see the results without skewing your poll. : /
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    You can view the results without skewing the poll. Just click view results. It's right next to the vote button. Can't miss it.
    Edited by WhiteMage on September 2, 2016 3:06AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    INFJ-T
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    I'm a Mediator.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • scorpiodog
    scorpiodog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

AD = sociopaths.

LOL this comment might corrupt the experiment. I noticed that the EP sample right now is much bigger than the AD one.
    You got AD and DC mixed up. Just look at the Drama Queen you streamers that get banned every so often for cheating. Which faction? Not AD or EP. You have to be a real sociopath to cheat at a computer game and then post videos about how great you are. DC is the only ones I know that do that.

AD has an in-group / out-group dynamic. You're either "in" or you aren't. Or should I say "out", lol ...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    OP you should have created a dummy option so that people could see the results without skewing your poll. : /
    @Solariken That's what the "View Results" button is for ;)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Solariken wrote: »
    @Solariken That's what the "View Results" button is for ;)

Derp! Thanks for pointing that out. ;)
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    ISTJ or ISFJ
    DEFENDER (ISFJ-T)
    "We are born not just for ourselves."
    I've always loved to heal. :heart: No wonder I've stayed with my templar main all the time. :wink:
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)
    "No one can stop you from dreaming!"

Yeah, I guess that's pretty accurate :D
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on September 14, 2016 9:31AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since people are mainly seeing the AD post I'm bumping this. Don't want DC feeling left out lol
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INFJ or INFP
    Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)
    Individual traits: Introverted – 88%, Intuitive – 73%, Feeling – 65%, Prospecting – 82%, Turbulent – 73%.
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: Constant Improvement

Not really surprised a majority of us are introverts =D
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭