The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stam sorc VMA skill setup help

• FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    So I want to run stam sorc VMA without using weapon pots, but I am having abit issue with skill bar setups.

What I have in mind is:
    DW: Flurry, rending slash, vigor, trap, bound armor
    Bow: Hail, Poison injection, Surge, hurricane, bound armor.

But obviously I am losing out on the 10% crit from pots/expert hunter.

One option is to swap out vigor for hunter, so basically running VMA using only bloodthirst and surge (Which I have completed it before, although had a few deaths, but should I keep on practicing this setup? Aim is to get 500k+ score)

Another option is to swap out either rending or trap or bound armor for hunter, but i felt the end result would be a dps loss instead.

Thoughts/suggestions/comments?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/271046/arcann-fear-turbo-eso-stamina-sorc-vma-552k
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have since done this. Once I did it once it's stupid how easy the last boss is.

I did two things:

Swapped poison injection for Venom arrow. Their nteerupt is amazing.

Swapped endless hail for caltrops. Little less damage (if you haven't go maelstrom bow) but a bigger radius and longer duration. The snare can give you valuable breathing room.

Did it twice with my normal setup then got vo and it's super easy now. Apart from round 7. That still costs me like 10 lives. Don't know what it is.

Already hate the rng. 8 completions. 5 2h but none sharpened, sword and board, lighting staff and nirhoned destro (the only real usable one and I back-bar it for my templar pve build solely for wall of elements)
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x TBS
    5x VO
    VMA - Dual Daggers (axe not needed as stuff dies real quick for bleed proc)
    VMA -- Bow

Bar 1:
    Rapid Strikes
    Rending Slashes
    Vigor
    Hurricane
    Bound Armaments
    Flawless DB

Bar 2:
    Endless Hail
    Rearming Trap
    Poison Injection
    Crit Surge
    Bound Armaments
    Any Ult

About 20k resistances with Hurricane and Armaments helps a lot with survivability.

Whoa, ALMOST identical to my skill setup. Except I run expert hunter instead of vigor to keep at 75% crit. I've been running normal trials for months and cant get VO rings though. So 5 TBS 2 velidreth 3 agility and Leki DW
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5x TBS
    5x VO
    VMA - Dual Daggers (axe not needed as stuff dies real quick for bleed proc)
    VMA -- Bow

Bar 1:
    Rapid Strikes
    Rending Slashes
    Vigor
    Hurricane
    Bound Armaments
    Flawless DB

Bar 2:
    Endless Hail
    Rearming Trap
    Poison Injection
    Crit Surge
    Bound Armaments
    Any Ult

About 20k resistances with Hurricane and Armaments helps a lot with survivability.

Whoa, ALMOST identical to my skill setup. Except I run expert hunter instead of vigor to keep at 75% crit. I've been running normal trials for months and cant get VO rings though. So 5 TBS 2 velidreth 3 agility and Leki DW

I'm actually using a different set up now.

2x velidreth
    5x NMG (3 armour, 2 daggers)
    5x VO (2x armour, 3x jewelry)
    1x VMA bow

Also swapped rending slashes for caltrops and vigor for steel tornado.