Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts about evasion

Ardelli
Ardelli
What do you think about evasion (medium armor skill)? Is it worth using in pve? And which is better, med armor skill or nightblades blur? I play 32lvl stamblade. Solo player focusing in pve.

Best Answer

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really that useful for PvE since in a group environment, the tank will be getting hit most times.

If however you do decide to slot it on your bar, I would recommend Blur (morphed to Mirage) over Shuffle simply because it does not spend valuable stamina - which is your primary resource as a stamblade.
    You should utilize as much magicka buffs as you can, to make full use of both your resources.
    This leaves more stamina for your DPS skills.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
    Answer ✓
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think you need in pve that much. I don't use cause it would mean that i lose dps at some point. For pvp it's way more usefull imo.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, search this forum as most threads with your subject line are outraged players on the other side of it talking about how OP it is for PvP!!!

Mainly as when you have fired your 10th Frag over the tree tops it gets dull haha
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Ardelli
    Ardelli
    Thanks, I think I wont try it. Noticed that im kinda stuck on my current setup. Killers blade, mark target, suprise attack, ambush and shadowy cloak. Work pretty good and havent come up with anything better.