The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ruins of Mazzatun bug? Got locked out on Mighty Chudan

phpones
phpones
So we were doing the Ruins of Mazzatun (Random normal) yesterday and when we got to the Mighty Chudan, 2 guys went in, I was just behind. The gate simply closed on my face and me and another player couldn't get in. We couldn't jump the fence, abandoning the quest didn't work, nothing.

Have anyone else experienced this?
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few bosses in dungeons where players can get locked out if someone pulls the boss before everyone is in. For those bosses, it's best to have everyone wait until you are all ready and all together, then everyone go through the gate/door at the same time.