The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF a friendly guild to accommodate a casual player who just wants to enjoy the game

brian.w.hendrieb16_ESO
brian.w.hendrieb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
PS4 EU Aldmiri. Please check me out and invite Boabietugger. Yes I was drunk when I got my PS3 all those years ago and it wouldn't let me call myself anything, so that's what I came up with. If you're from Glasgow you'll have a chuckle.

Have two main toons. Level 50 archer dude and a 21 sorcerer. Stopped playing the game for a while since I couldn't get any dungeon runs and I kinda got bored, but with the DLC that's been released since then I've found a new love for the game. That and installing a 2TB drive helped since I found space to install it again. I'm big on crafting but mainly since, as I said, I just can't get in any dungeons. And I'm also very generous with guild stores as I used to GM in WOW and I know how much guild contribution means.

45 year old male, and I don't chat on a Friday or a Saturday as I'm usually pished and you'd find it even harder to understand me than normal.
This discussion has been closed.