The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How strongly do you align yourself to to a given Alliance?

• TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Pacifist / Anarchist - Other cases, don't want to help anyone or actively try to sabotage a host alliance.
    Accurately reflecting the "RW", the people have been deceived about their true enemy and are instead busy fighting each other.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passionately Loyal to one Alliance to the point you refuse to play in any other.
    For the Dominion!

Even the litograph from Queen Ayrenn is hanging in my PC room!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacifist / Anarchist - Other cases, don't want to help anyone or actively try to sabotage a host alliance.
    Don't want to help anyone. Don't see a point in it.

All 3 alliances are rotten to the core so I really don't see why I should support one of them. They're not better than Molag Bal tbh.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Volsera
    Volsera
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really like the Dunmer for enslaving my elders. Those grayskins are also a bit too arrogant for my taste. The Nords are a good company, I find their mead tasty and strong and they never back down from a challenge. Jorunn is a nice guy, not sure if he could rule Tamriel but Volsy here would always step in if needed. :tongue:
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is my alliance

mrc1qdc.png
  • dogmaticus83
    dogmaticus83
    ✭✭
    Culturally I think Daggerfall Covenant is closest to me; at the same time Aldmeri Dominion is the one I prefer in terms of visuals. Never was a big fan of the Pact though.

I just created an Imperial Warden, and for the sake of getting into the character I sided him with the AD. Mostly because his backstory is connected with years spent in forests, where he developed strong spiritual connection to nature through the teachings received from Wood Elves. He still eats meat though... and cuts trees ;). But it made him a warden.
  • BladedMischief
    BladedMischief
    ✭✭✭
    Passionately Loyal to one Alliance to the point you refuse to play in any other.
    I started with Daggerfall Covenant and I'll end with them. If I ever catch myself running under the EP or AD banner, that's when I'll lose myself. Gotta stick with things these days and DC is one of those things. Not to mention how many characters I have with stories all DC based.
    Loyalty like no other, here.
    ~We're a community of adventurers. No matter which banner we fight under~
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Mercenary / Indifferent, play all alliances without a strong preference but help wherever you currently play.
    My Warden, Clouse is AD only for the Bosmer and Kajiit.
    was born in High Rock, but raised by Wood Elves in Valenwood.
    Closest friends are Razum-Dar and the new Silvenar.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD ftw