The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF DC PS4 NA Server RP / Social guild

ThePaleItalian
ThePaleItalian
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking to get into RP a bit. Honestly did some on PC when I started and it was pretty fun and new to me.

Also looking for an active social guild. I am in 3 good trading guilds with my friends, but not much social activity.

I have a DK tank, love to tank, tank tank tank, down into my belly... yum yum yum.

Also lvling a Mag Sorc, Stam NB and a Templar, haven't decided healer or DPS yet.

Just looking for adult players that don't mine an occasional fart joke or sarcasm.

Please add on PSN but put your guild in the title

The_Pale_Italian.

Thank you and KCCO!
Edited by ThePaleItalian on August 19, 2016 9:49PM
Conan, what is good in life?
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB