The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UK Meet Up? :)

• yttoks
    yttoks
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    sure, come to michigan, u.s.a :)

Dont go to Michigan! They smell funny! Ohio is the cool hip place to be in the US!

Don't go to either place. They talk funny. Communication would be an issue...
  • Meilinka
    Meilinka
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Meilinka on December 31, 2021 8:28PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aldriq wrote: »
    Rosveen wrote: »
    @SantieClaws Look, a solid opportunity to dance on actual tables and sing incomprehensible folk songs. :p I would advise against stealing valuables, though.

Very few pubs allow this (the dancing part) any more, but if someone knows the right place it's surely Santie :)

My local pub actively encourages dancing on tables, singing, playing instruments and general tomfoolery, as well as drinking all night and waking up in a stranger's shed...
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    +1 Sounds fun! :)
    I'm near Birmingham. Would be pretty cool to have a big meetup of uk players! :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    @SantieClaws Look, a solid opportunity to dance on actual tables and sing incomprehensible folk songs. :p I would advise against stealing valuables, though.

Very few pubs allow this (the dancing part) any more, but if someone knows the right place it's surely Santie :)

My local pub actively encourages dancing on tables, singing, playing instruments and general tomfoolery, as well as drinking all night and waking up in a stranger's shed...

Mine does too :lol:
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Baranthus wrote: »

Mine does too :lol:

You guys just described all of Scotland :smiley:

Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    +1 for Alucardo, now way he's going to miss this...
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Really? :tongue:
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just had ours in York (in another game) - was a good time. :)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except he's banned and can't even check the forums...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    Except he's banned and can't even check the forums...

He can't post, but he can certainly read, and politely ask to have a proxy +1 :)

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are planning on having a meet up soon, in our guild. None of us really talk that much to anyone else outside of the guild, and we are all very close, and so guild meet up time in Germany is imminent... We are all going on holiday, yay! :lol:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I gotta move out of this country...