Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

The Wannabe Sorc – I Guide on how to be a Sorc on Nightblade

• CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mush55 wrote: »
    CasNation wrote: »
    My god this is hilarious...both the build and the number of people who just aren't getting it xD

please enlighten us it's been a long day..

Lol fair enough. It IS Friday after all. It's a joke build. It isn't really supposed to be seriously used, but rather exemplifies both the similarities between the sorc and NB, while also noting the number of ways in which the NB can do things better. He is slotting prolonged agony, a useless pve ability, on both bars to get the 8% magicka passive. A normal NB would just use cripple and sap essence or siphoning attacks to gain this benefit, but sorcs have to double slot bound armor, a mehanically useless ability, to get this boost.

Though, I think it was more just to have fun with making a NB as close to a sorc as possible as far as high end pve builds are concerned.

I get it about right @xBlackroxe?
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god this is hilarious...both the build and the number of people who just aren't getting it xD

Lol fair enough. It IS Friday after all. It's a joke build. It isn't really supposed to be seriously used, but rather exemplifies both the similarities between the sorc and NB, while also noting the number of ways in which the NB can do things better. He is slotting prolonged agony, a useless pve ability, on both bars to get the 8% magicka passive. A normal NB would just use cripple and sap essence or siphoning attacks to gain this benefit, but sorcs have to double slot bound armor, a mehanically useless ability, to get this boost.

Though, I think it was more just to have fun with making a NB as close to a sorc as possible as far as high end pve builds are concerned.

Whis man/women/whatever (I don´t want to assume ofc :P) gets it.
    Get him/her/it a cookie!

I was just bored this morning and got this random idea. It was just a fun thing to do didn´t even want to showcase how much more a NB can give. Though damage wise Sorc and NB are about equal if played right Merciless is nowhere near a Frag and Path is nowhere near a Liquid Lightning.
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it and respect OPs right to be TransClass .

Thank you thats very considerate of you!
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funniest part is how many people didn't get the joke.
  • Domardal
    Domardal
    ✭✭✭
    OP is right with everything he says :)
    Edited by Domardal on August 19, 2016 10:01PM
    Hodor
    Co-Owner of Golden Goose
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize for someone to get the joke, we have to have a pretty good knowledge of the NB class.

So like it's an inside joke for a class within a class about a class with hints of political humor.

Which is funny, but makes me wanna make jokes that'll get me banned lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I laughed hard while looking at the DPS test . I laughed much more harder while reading comments ^^ You made my day . Thanks :D
  • Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭

Fair enough I'll just have to adjust my dry sense of humour ...