Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC

repo
repo
I haven't played for a long time and looking to come back...one question though !!!
are the expansions really worth getting?
if so whats the best method ie via EOL plus or buy via crowns

im going to be starting a new character so will be going through the original game so not sure if the DLC is worth getting at this point

Advice would really be appreciated
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    repo wrote: »
    I haven't played for a long time and looking to come back...one question though !!!
    are the expansions really worth getting?
    if so whats the best method ie via EOL plus or buy via crowns

im going to be starting a new character so will be going through the original game so not sure if the DLC is worth getting at this point

Advice would really be appreciated

IMO the DLC's are worth it. The ones I play most are Imperial City, Orsinium and The Dark Brotherhood.
    I've them via subscription, and like it now, as long as I play this game.

Plus subscribtion helped me for researching the last(9) trait faster, it's a plus. And as a crafter the craftbag is handy for me.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    How do you get a hold of craftbag?
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭

I've them automatically because I'm ESO+ subscriber. I don't know if you're able to get it in another way.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you may want to wait just a bit...
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/07/06/announcing-the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition

A gold edition with the first 4 DLCs is coming on SEPT 9th, chaper than buying the DLCs individualy. Sadly there has been no official announcement of a DLC bundle for the dedicated playerbase.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

get eso+ for a month... after 30 days you'll still have the bag but cannot deposit only withdraw.