The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any DC guilds that do PvP and PvE

bjlax
bjlax
Soul Shriven
I'm looking to join at least 1 DC based guild that does both PvE and PvP, though I could join multiple guilds if any out there only focus on one or the other. I'm currently in an EP based guild just for trading, they do PvP but obviously being in DC I can't play with them in Cyrodiil. I'm relatively new to the game and only have 1 toon in CP status (around CP 140 at time of posting) but am looking forward to joining a guild to run dungeons with and conquer Cyrodiil with. My home campaign is open as I'm waiting to join an active guild before choosing. I have Skeleton Key as my guest campaign currently. I have experience in other MMORPGs on the PC (LotRO, SWTOR, Rift, Aion) and thoroughly enjoyed my guilds on those games. I've also played the hell out of each Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind so I'm fairly familiar with the lore. I play on XBox1 NA server. GT: BR3NT 5T0N3 (with a zero). Main toon is Bjlax (Breton magSorc). I'm on for awhile most weeknights and throughout the weekends.
GT: BR3NT 5T0N3 XB1 NA