The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF: End game PVE Guild

o0Velius
o0Velius
✭✭✭
I am looking for an active pve guild.
I use to run with one but they all stopped playing the game. I am looking for a guild that frequently does dungeon farming. And trials runs.

I am looking for a guild that is active.

I play 4 tanks ( 1 for each class)
And 1 healer. I HAVE 1 DPS, character but he is strictly pvp, based and isn't used for pve.

I rather run, PVE on a support class as that's what I am good at..

GT: SNG Velius NX
Main Tank For
Difficulty Increased
[/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
[/center]
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @MrsVelius Wretched Legion is recruiting more members. We are a primary AD guild however we have multiple members that have characters in other alliances. We run dungeons daily and trails weekly. We also have pvp events that we run. Let me know if you are interested.
    Edited by phidonk526 on August 18, 2016 9:39PM
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @phidonk526 I'll give you guys a shot, hit me with a guild invite. I am looking for an extremely active pve guild. That's all I run, is pve stuff.. and it gets tiresum, running with randomsome all the time
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @MrsVelius Sounds good, I will get you an invite this afternoon when I get home from work. We also use the LINE app to communicate and coordinate events. If you already have it, please add me as a friend and I will send you an invite to all our chat rooms. If you don't, it would be greatly beneficial to download it. Line ID SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @phidonk526 i already have line but I'll wait to try yall out first
    Edited by o0Velius on August 20, 2016 2:37AM
    Main Tank For