The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    Not to mention Pacrooti can finally have a real job.

?format=1500w
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    The point is, card games can be addictive and can help players waiting for dungeon queues and guild members to do something .... and lets face it ... addiction is $$$

Wait a minute, want to add even more adictivness into this game? Addiction is BAD, you miss out on other great/better things.
    And yea, Gwent is great but the way they made it, addictive indeed.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @An_An I'd like to say it's great to have you back but AD? seriously, you roll AD? I could have lived with you on EP......./heart broken.

also

@ColoursYouHave Stop being mean to me, you know I can't kill anything xo
    Swaye.
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    @An_An I'd like to say it's great to have you back but AD? seriously, you roll AD? I could have lived with you on EP......./heart broken.

also

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you have killed plenty of erections
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Oh little one, like I know you do ?

The size does matter baby.
    Swaye.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hold on.. what? I was told it didn't matter... have I been lied to???????
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Swaye.

Hope you are well. We searched for you yesterday; even ended up going all the way to Bruma to say a proper cyrodiilic hello.

Ah well. Next time.

AD is really nice. They offered me some unbelievable perks - I have a Zerg assigned to me when I log in and my new snipe spamming character can play freely without judgement. They have even offered to finally make me emperor, but they say I need to pay 1 Million Gold for that to happen. I don’t have that kind of money right now, but considering the money I would make on royalties (get it? :wink: ), I borrowed the sum from a moneylending guild. It should all work out.

Of course it would be very nice to play together again. And so, I would like to invite you to defect to the Aldmeri Dominion and play in service of Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn.

I have also been asked to convey the following messages -
    1. I am well and am being treated well.
    2. AD does not Zerg. The other alliances do.
    3. We play on our prime time and finally,
    (bites tongue)
    4. Atherian Avengers is the best guild on ESO
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, u?
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @An_An AA is the best guild in under 50, maybe. They have decent tactics, if only they threw their players out to solo for a bit and learn to play without the group to back them up. Then they would really be a great guild.

But as it stands, and in my experience, most run when they are solo. You do have some really good players but the majority are not, but could be if they played a bit more small scale and solo. That would help them dominate not just on numbers alone.

But it's fun to see them and any guild that brings numbers to under 50. So, thank you AA!
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

also

It's not An's fault, some people just have enough wisdom to make the correct choice given multiple options.

Also slot Puncturing Sweep and come fight me. I'm running a DoT build, you should have no problem as a Templar.
    my new snipe spamming character can play freely without judgement.

I'm judging you for spamming Snipe.

Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    "AA is the best guild in kyne"

dies laughing
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on July 4, 2019 12:46AM
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    In truth AA does seem to be a nice guild with good people. Not everyone can lead an organized group like that. I think many people are new so play styles are understandable .

I’ve always hated (playing against) experienced organized groups more than the opposite anyway so.

This is fine. DC is full of loyal players and amazing team play, EP is full of lone wolves who somehow get in sync once a day and AD is full of new players who need to Xv1 (outdated info?). Its not like the players who join these factions are magically sorted into EP , AD or DC based on their playstyles. In fact, I think it is the faction (or analogously, guild) which molds our playstyles and virtual personalities.

We are what we know and who we know.
    Edited by An_An on July 5, 2019 6:51AM
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    We are what we know and who we know.
    hqdefault.jpg

Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ran with AA for a while, helluva lot of fun and quite effective group.

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭

"Skill Lines for Alternate Characters
    Fully completing a skill line on one character now unlocks the ability to purchase that achievement and skill line on other characters. Once unlocked on your current character, the chosen skill line immediately advances to its maximum rank. All abilities contained within the purchased skill line arrive unranked, allowing you to advance and morph the skill as you see fit.
    Please note you must log into each character on your account to register your achievements.
    Once you have logged into each character, other characters will be able to purchase eligible Skill Line upgrades.
    This new Crown Store offering is located under “Upgrades -> Skill Lines” in the Crown Store.
    Currently, the following skill lines are planned to be available with Update 23:
    Alliance War (Assault and Support)
    Dark Brotherhood
    Thieves Guild
    Fighters Guild
    Legerdemain
    Mages Guild
    Undaunted
    Note: The Psijic Order, Soul Magic, Vampire and Werewolf skill lines will become available in a future update."

Dawnbreakers for all! If you can afford it. Race against time for you and you and you but not you!
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    "Skill Lines for Alternate Characters
    Fully completing a skill line on one character now unlocks the ability to purchase that achievement and skill line on other characters. Once unlocked on your current character, the chosen skill line immediately advances to its maximum rank. All abilities contained within the purchased skill line arrive unranked, allowing you to advance and morph the skill as you see fit.
    Please note you must log into each character on your account to register your achievements.
    Once you have logged into each character, other characters will be able to purchase eligible Skill Line upgrades.
    This new Crown Store offering is located under “Upgrades -> Skill Lines” in the Crown Store.
    Currently, the following skill lines are planned to be available with Update 23:
    Alliance War (Assault and Support)
    Dark Brotherhood
    Thieves Guild
    Fighters Guild
    Legerdemain
    Mages Guild
    Undaunted
    Note: The Psijic Order, Soul Magic, Vampire and Werewolf skill lines will become available in a future update."

Dawnbreakers for all! If you can afford it. Race against time for you and you and you but not you!

Wish they'd do that with weapon skill lines so I could start using Poison Injection again...
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    400% damage from executioner should be a lot of fun to play against.
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how many golded out try hards Wil be purchasing skill lines?

xD
    Options
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭

xD

We know you will.
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »

xD

We know you will.

Hahaha right, I dontt even gold my vet armor.....well besides weapons and jewelz

That's for you, the vicious lowbie defender, because we know all about your "balance" beliefs
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect to block a lot more DBs and meteors in the near future.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like those patch notes so far. As far as db and meteor go, we see them already, so what's the big deal?
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

xD

hqdefault.jpg
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

xD

We know you will.

Hahaha right, I dontt even gold my vet armor.....well besides weapons and jewelz

That's for you, the vicious lowbie defender, because we know all about your "balance" beliefs

You realize that jewelry is the LAST thing you should gold? WATASCRUB! xD
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »

xD

We know you will.

You realize that jewelry is the LAST thing you should gold? WATASCRUB! xD

Q('.'Q) you wanna go punk?

Lol but no normally I would agree, base arcane or robust yeah it's not worth it. But with the new traits is does come in handy, and gold enchants on everything. I've been running one gold infused recovery and two gold protective on my magnb and it's sexy
    Options
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    lol
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

no u
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    the-road-to-600.png
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no u

I might buy warhammer so I can come kick your Canadian ass again. No maple syrup for lube either.
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

no u

I might buy warhammer so I can come kick your Canadian ass again. No maple syrup for lube either.

050f7db0fa70bb84795c86b759851164ab39e.jpg?v=3
    Options
This discussion has been closed.