Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree.

Kyne is a place where players become mentally prepared for vet. Furthemore, Kyne is where players learn to work as a team.

Getting spanked in a Xv1 allows you and your teammates to collaborate on how to improve. I personally believe if you can't handle getting beat by an OP player in Kayne then you should think twice about even playing PvP.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good points. I feel like the people that 1vX in Kyne, do it because they can. Not because they care about people learning how to fight good players. I certainly wouldn't go play dodgeball at the boys and girls club in the Hope's that they'll get better at dodgeball. That's just me though.
    Edited by Stridig on May 6, 2019 8:29PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've had to remove a few inappropriate comments. This is a friendly reminder to keep comments appropriate for the ESO forums. God speed to 500. /salute

Well, uh , durn. I missed it.
    Options
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I disagree.

Getting spanked in a Xv1 allows you and your teammates to collaborate on how to improve.

Have you been a bad, bad girl Lady emily?
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaverton wrote: »
    I disagree.

Getting spanked in a Xv1 allows you and your teammates to collaborate on how to improve.

Have you been a bad, bad girl Lady emily?

Creepy...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    All good points. I feel like the people that 1vX in Kyne, do it because they can. Not because they care about people learning how to fight good players. I certainly wouldn't go play dodgeball at the boys and girls club in the Hope's that they'll get better at dodgeball. That's just me though.

Well, I don't consider the people who play in Kyne as "boys and girls". I don't think most of them/us are developmentally deficient from those playing "vet." Most are inexperienced, so playing against tougher opponents that are at least someone on the same level (under 50 and no cp) will help them improve. It does take a certain mindset and mental toughness to do this, but I believe it is helpful.

Look, I will probably never be up to the average "good" player, but I do like testing myself against the guys like the one I ran into yesterday. Of course, I died to him like 25 times, but I can still put one in the tenacity column! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Razier wrote: »
    I'm going to give a million gold to whoever leaves the first comment on page 500. Bumping to get from 499 to 500 so you can make the first post will be considered cheating.

I'm broke af and will be holding you to this when I get the first post on 500.

I'm 100% serious. Better start getting people to post because we've got 13 pages to go, and it took like 4-5 months for us to get the previous 13 pages.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I could create a character named "Sora Is Back" then run around t-bagging everyone. That should get us about 3 pages of posts.

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could create a character named "Sora Is Back" then run around t-bagging everyone. That should get us about 3 pages of posts.
    Or you could just start talking about topics like faction swapping, population imbalance, or tri-keep camping.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My 2 cents worth: [insert text here]
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, I, too, had a recent sora sighting in DC-Kyne near the banker.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about we agree to stop t-bagging each other? It's immature and pointless and worth a few pages of discussion at least.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about we agree to stop t-bagging each other? It's immature and pointless and worth a few pages of discussion at least.

Yes. On several occasions I have offered to fly anywhere in the country to give folks an opportunity to t-bag me in person. Not a single time has anybody been open to the idea. Not sure why. It wouldn't cost them a dime.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason I think @Stridig wears this shirt when he visits his prison friends.
    teabag_this_tee-rfb6ea84452524c37bdc7c67f8936b213_k2gr0_307.jpg

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. On several occasions I have offered to fly anywhere in the country to give folks an opportunity to t-bag me in person. Not a single time has anybody been open to the idea. Not sure why. It wouldn't cost them a dime.

Dude I'll totally do that.

Just let me know. There's a regional airport like 45 minutes away. We can get some cool hikes and whatnot in between Tbags, too.

We might even be able to bully Cal into coming down.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just let me know. There's a regional airport like 45 minutes away. We can get some cool hikes and whatnot in between Tbags, too.

Video!
    Obituary:
    Options
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Just your enemies or friends as well?

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »

Video!

Absolutely.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely.

Make sure you both wear proper head gear to make it look more interesting.

Something like this:
    With+protective+tinfoil+hat+to+avoid+brainwashing+by+space+aliens+_fd97687a04aa535ee7a08fb47e6223ac.jpg

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. I will be taking vacation in July-August and again Octoberish.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you asking to be my friend? This conversation took a different direction than I intended. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

August if you like waterfalls, October if you like fall color. Airport is Asheville, NC.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

August if you like waterfalls, October if you like fall color. Airport is Asheville, NC.

Sounds romantic
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I think @Stridig wears this shirt when he visits his prison friends.
    teabag_this_tee-rfb6ea84452524c37bdc7c67f8936b213_k2gr0_307.jpg

What makes you think I've been to prison? Also.... you dont make friends in prison.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we had a discussion some time in the past 4 years about you having prison buddies.

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought we had a discussion some time in the past 4 years about you having prison buddies.

Lol. It would be a sad day for me if I ever managed to have prison "buddies". Yikes. We may have argued about something but I highly doubt we have ever had a "conversation". Haha
    Edited by Stridig on May 7, 2019 5:42PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you asking to be my friend? This conversation took a different direction than I intended. Lol

The conversation already took a different turn from where I thought it was going. LOL. I thought we are only discussing t-bagging in game then all of sudden you are offering to fly out and be t-bagged in person. I've read your post several times and this was the first time I realized that YOU would be the one getting t-bagged in your proposition.
    Edited by xan4silkb14_ESO on May 7, 2019 6:52PM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The conversation already took a different turn from where I thought it was going. LOL. I thought we are only discussing t-bagging in game then all of sudden you are offering to fly out and be t-bagged in person. I've read your post several times and this was the first time I realized that YOU would be the one getting t-bagged in your proposition.

Well.... the deal would be me getting t-bagged, if they were capable. You know, fightin' words.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What Stridig doesn't know is I absolutely plan on 1vXing him IRL.

Vic is in stealth with a bow already. It's gonna be great.
    Options
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    What Stridig doesn't know is I absolutely plan on 1vXing him IRL.

Vic is in stealth with a bow already. It's gonna be great.

Gank and burst before they know what's happening. It's the Cyrodiil way.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.