The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. I see some people never change. Everyone seems to eventually run afoul of Swaye's unpredictable temper. Who tf cares if someone rolls a new toon on a different alliance. It's a game, f'rcrissakes. Sometimes you just want to see if the grass is greener on the other side.

And I get that it sucks to repeatedly get rolled by better players or superior numbers, so you gotta learn your limit and know when to just chill on the walls for a bit. If 2 enemy players end up flagging the keep because they're beyond your skill level to beat and no one wants to come help, it's not the end of the world. Just do your thing and have fun, as best as you can.
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    You're right about some things Marcus.

Emily, I apologise for trying to sort anything out in here, that was wrong of me.

For the record some of my favourite people are AD/EP.

Yup it's just a game and to me winning is fun. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with this game from time to time.

We have a whole guild who play DC only in Kyne and that's how WE choose to play.
    Swaye.
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Some good fights in Kyne recently
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When? Lol, I log off at 930ish pm est, and I didn't see much going on at all.
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah 9-12 pm EST is when almost all factions had pop. Was nice.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, that leaves me out for sure. Thanks again @An_An
    Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tell Lord Travi he is spreading fake news... He whispered my guildie and I would like to set the record straight... A.S.S DID NOT invite that low life, lying, (insert some unacceptable extra insults and swear words starting with f and c here) hypocrite back to kyne.. Life in kyne was wonderful without cunquistador.. I dislike him as much as most of DC and EP do. Who knows why he came back, we are all depressed about it. #notmyemp
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on November 22, 2018 12:57AM
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone tell Lord Travi he is spreading fake news... He whispered my guildie and I would like to set the record straight... A.S.S DID NOT invite that low life, lying, (insert some unacceptable extra insults and swear words starting with f and c here) hypocrite back to kyne.. Life in kyne was wonderful without cunquistador.. I dislike him as much as most of DC and EP do. Who knows why he came back, we are all depressed about it. #notmyemp

Well, this thread just got (mildly more) interesting.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, this thread just got (mildly more) interesting.

Interesting, perhaps...but I prefer more ABBA!!! and a man after midnight...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL93BV9uTAM
    Edited by TipsyDrow on November 22, 2018 5:21AM
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I have to give credit due where credit is due. Long time ago, in a little moment of raging I probably shouldn't be proud of, I made a silly bet with AD, and I won that bet. And, unlike any other silly bet, proper compensation was paid for today.

This banker looks nice in that cozy little banking room I made in the guild hall, so thanks AD! Don't worry, he will be well fed.

qD14jBo.jpg
    Edited by gabriebe on November 22, 2018 10:26AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty awesome, ngl.

...the banker and/or merchant are totally worth it if you're a working adult, especially if you run a lot of alts. Each easily saved me hours of fiddly logging and relogging, porting, etc. when I was playing a lot.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...the banker and/or merchant are totally worth it if you're a working adult, especially if you run a lot of alts. Each easily saved me hours of fiddly logging and relogging, porting, etc. when I was playing a lot.

Agreed. Now if they'd just let us buy that &$#! crafting bag...

Edited out accidental link
    Edited by Marcus684 on November 22, 2018 3:54PM
    Options
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

If they let us buy craft bags, they would loose 3/4 of their subs instantly
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Marcus684 wrote: »

If they let us buy craft bags, they would loose 3/4 of their subs instantly

Correct
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    you didnt make a bet with AD and AD didnt pay for your banker.. you made a bet with me and I paid for it, not some faceless, nameless AD lmao... geez @gabriebe
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on November 22, 2018 11:17PM
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I wasn't sure if naming and shaming rules applied, so I tried to cast a wide net.

And I mean AD is pretty faceless, they're hard to see from 41 meters away behind those snipes.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Well I wasn't sure if naming and shaming rules applied, so I tried to cast a wide net.

And I mean AD is pretty faceless, they're hard to see from 41 meters away behind those snipes.

lmao, i die to more DC snipes than anything else

And im not ashamed to lose a bet, Im an honorable woman...<3
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on November 23, 2018 12:08AM
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Janessa you are the shi&!

I cannot wait for you to roll DC.

TVO is going to be so happy with me.

Cannot wait /swoon
    Swaye.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Some children don't have school this week. Kyne ( AD/EP ) should be over populated ( maybe @Lumsdenml can play now ).

#roadto500

Ha! Yeah, I've been in a bit this week and might jump in tonight or tomorrow night. Actually, some pretty fun fights. I've run into @An_An and @gabriebe so far! Good times!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH I kinda like that some people care that deeply.

Yeah, I'm kinda with you, Deadly, but there is a line. You can care and be passionate about the game without calling people names and attacking them personally. I ran into @An_An and another DC yesterday while solo and got wiped. I went back to engage them again, got slaughtered again. Went back several more time because I was determined to try to at least take one of them out (let's be honest, I was really gunning for @An_An!). But at no point was I upset or mad. I cared about the fight, I cared about (trying) to win, but I was never mad. When I feel like it starts to get frustrating to that point, I drop out of Cyrodiil and go farm or do some PVE. I can respect being passionate about the game, but not to the point of calling someone names.
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Name uses auto tune to make his voice in discord silky smooth.

Q('.'Q) prove me wrong

Really, it happened just like this
    Options
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Name uses auto tune to make his voice in discord silky smooth.

Q('.'Q) prove me wrong

Smooth like the offspring of the Allstate guy and the Old Spice guy. If those guys were to have a baby together.

Or this
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml
    Lol that was funny I kept trying to get you away from everyone else so we could have a 1v1 but someone or the other kept coming. Sorry about that
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An_An wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml
    Lol that was funny I kept trying to get you away from everyone else so we could have a 1v1 but someone or the other kept coming. Sorry about that

Ha... Np... It was fun anyway.
    Obituary:
    Options
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    Me thinks a particular AD got triggered by something said on this thread.
    Edited by An_An on November 25, 2018 6:52AM
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who's salty on AD? I like salt, but just a little. Too much can lead to health issues.
    Where is Dr. Adenoma when you need him?
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not salty enough! I do have a scumblade adenoma on AD.

Also, salt's really only bad if you have problems with congestive heart failure or some sort of chronic kidney disease. Otherwise, we do a really good job of eliminating salt.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will do my part and just preempt with UR MUM to all killing blows.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I'm not salty enough! I do have a scumblade adenoma on AD.

Also, salt's really only bad if you have problems with congestive heart failure or some sort of chronic kidney disease. Otherwise, we do a really good job of eliminating salt.

Smart ass
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought it was pretty insightful!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.