The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for mature guild

alleycat22469
I'm returning to the game after 8+ months to find my old guild members are no longer active. I have characters in each pact,some are veteran level. But currently play a new character because I have forgotten how to play. That happens to us old guys,first to go is the eyes and the memory. Mainly play PvE. Looking for 1 or 2 others to group with and remind me how to play. I'm a disabled veteran, well over 40 yrs and have a mic. Psn alleycat22469 please message before invite, I tend to delete random invites. Too many little kids guilds out there..
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    We are 18+ full of Vets , but mainly pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322k_Dx0jTQ
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    google Sver True Bloods if you want to look into us.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @alleycat22469, my guild, Knights of New Camelot, is fairly new, but very up and coming. Although, we have just stood up a week ago, we have been getting new prospective interests and new members joining everyday. Even in this short period of time, we have many members, enough to stand up our guild store and bidding/hiring traders for a good locale, as well as having regulars/active members participating in daily group activities. We are EP, but welcome any members of other factions who would be interested. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, leave your PSN ID at that forum or hit me up @GreenhaloX.
  • DaneWilson87
    I'm returning to the game after 8+ months to find my old guild members are no longer active. I have characters in each pact,some are veteran level. But currently play a new character because I have forgotten how to play. That happens to us old guys,first to go is the eyes and the memory. Mainly play PvE. Looking for 1 or 2 others to group with and remind me how to play. I'm a disabled veteran, well over 40 yrs and have a mic. Psn alleycat22469 please message before invite, I tend to delete random invites. Too many little kids guilds out there..

Alleycat, did we used to play together?

Your story seems familiar. Do you live in Arkansas or Louisiana, or something?

Either way, I did about the exact same thing. I took 8 months off, because I moved across the country for a new job, and now that I'm settling in, I just started playing again. Let me know if you would like to run together.

Thanks,
    DaneWilson87
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • alleycat22469

Alleycat, did we used to play together?

Your story seems familiar. Do you live in Arkansas or Louisiana, or something?

Either way, I did about the exact same thing. I took 8 months off, because I moved across the country for a new job, and now that I'm settling in, I just started playing again. Let me know if you would like to run together.

Thanks,
    DaneWilson87

I'm not sure, we may have. I'm in nevada,but was born in louisiana. Sure, we could run together. PSN alleycat22469@yahoo.com add me or I'll add u when I get on again
  • alleycat22469
    Still looking for a guild,or a few friends to run around with. PSN alleycat22469
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alleycat22469, we are the kind of guild you are looking for, but if you are interested, let me know. As you have mentioned above, if I send you an invite, it would be a random one, and you would probably delete the invite. If you want an invite, I will send you one. You can also hit me up on this forum's message/email @GreenhaloX.
  • alleycat22469
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    alleycat22469, we are the kind of guild you are looking for, but if you are interested, let me know. As you have mentioned above, if I send you an invite, it would be a random one, and you would probably delete the invite. If you want an invite, I will send you one. You can also hit me up on this forum's message/email @GreenhaloX.

Go ahead and send invite I'll check it out psn alleycat22469
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go ahead and send invite I'll check it out psn alleycat22469

Roger and wilco this evening..
  • Bloodybadger68
    Bloodybadger68
    Soul Shriven
    Alley, I have a guild that has about 200 people, about 120 are active. A large portion of the guild is above the age of 35 although as of late a quite of few younger players are joining. I am pushing 50 as are a few of the guys I play with regularly. Quite a few of us are Military (I am a Marine). The guild has been around just over a year. It is a fishing guild called the Chub Anglers Association. It is a free guild. We usually have a guild trader every other week but we can not compete against the large guilds for traders so the spots are usually in secondary spots. I usually fish every Tuesday night and have 1 Master Angler and am working on another. We do run dungeons regularly and also PVP but we really don't take ourselves seriously. If your interested just PM me and I will add you.