Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Silly question??

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
I just visited http://eso-fashion.com/sword-by-style/

When going through all the styles I noticed they are all different colors for the swords. Is there something special you need to do for that??

I've been crafting rubedite but none of mine appear red at all like in this site. Why is this?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weapon colors are effected by the level ie: iron/ebon/void or wood you use to make them;

however some craft styles ie glass can effect the finished colour.

im surprised your not seeing red weapons if your crafting in rubedite tbh
    Edited by bebynnag on August 14, 2016 4:47AM
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchantments can also affect sword color, I have one rubedite sword that is red and another green (in the same style, different enchantments).
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    With no enchantment at all on the swords they just come out normal colored. Just a simple steel color no matter the material used
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seipher09 wrote: »
    With no enchantment at all on the swords they just come out normal colored. Just a simple steel color no matter the material used

Hmmm.. I've seen rubedite swords default to red without an enchantment (at least before Shadows of the Hist, the last time I crafted any). Do you perhaps mean without a trait?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough today I made cp 140 swords in imperial style and they were red....maybe just isn't noticeable on the dadriec