Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with build = PvE Dungeons Stam NB

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've been playing PvP most my ESO life, and I haven't done many group dungeons, but today I did one for the first time in a long time and died really quick.

Can someone give me some suggestions about the gear/build I should be using? Or a build that works for you? I plan on using this character strictly for dungeon runs right now.

A little about me:

CP 160
Class: Nightblade DPS Vampire
Race: Redguard
Weapons: DW/2H

I have been trying to level all my skills, and I like B&S but I think I will be using DW and 2H for weapons.

Armor I have been using is Hundington ( 5 pieces ) and Eternal Hunt.

Thanks in advanced.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    Although you don't like me very much I would be willing to help you in game. So if you have any questions you can add me @Freakquent
    Since you're a redguard you don't need to focus on stamina regeneration. Twice Born Stars is one of the best sets if you can throw away your regen. If you do get that set, the mundus stones that are crucial for it are The Shadow and The Thief.
    If you don't have a 9 trait crafter for that, then I'd also suggest Night Mothers Gaze(keep in mind that the 5 set pieces should always be put onto your Chest, Legs, Feet, Hands and Belt, unless you go for a very specific build.) A good moster set for a stamina NB would probably be 1 piece bloodspawn with 1 piece Kena or just 2 Kena for ultimate DPS.
    Keep in mind your regen would be very low with this build (My magblade wears TBS and has 700 regen.) Siphoning strikes will be your best friend. Using food will always be better in pve, may take your regen down a ton but worth it to not be one shotted and have a good stam/magicka pool
    Then, I'd suggest Leki DW swords with sharpened.
    for 2h, it doesn't really matter what you use unless you decide to replace your Head/shoulder with a leki piece.
    (this is just until you can finish vMA, or vDSA)
    Otherwise, you can set up your CP and skills in whatever way you want.
    Hope I helped :)

edit: adding as many fighter guild skills as you can would be optimal for dps also.
    there is a passive that boosts dps by like 4% per fighters guild ability slotted. While Flawless Dawnbreaker gives a 5% damage boost when slotted.
    Edited by Freakquent on August 13, 2016 6:13PM
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Freakquent wrote: »
    Although you don't like me very much I would be willing to help you in game. So if you have any questions you can add me @Freakquent
    Since you're a redguard you don't need to focus on stamina regeneration. Twice Born Stars is one of the best sets if you can throw away your regen. If you do get that set, the mundus stones that are crucial for it are The Shadow and The Thief.
    If you don't have a 9 trait crafter for that, then I'd also suggest Night Mothers Gaze(keep in mind that the 5 set pieces should always be put onto your Chest, Legs, Feet, Hands and Belt, unless you go for a very specific build.) A good moster set for a stamina NB would probably be 1 piece bloodspawn with 1 piece Kena or just 2 Kena for ultimate DPS.
    Keep in mind your regen would be very low with this build (My magblade wears TBS and has 700 regen.) Siphoning strikes will be your best friend. Using food will always be better in pve, may take your regen down a ton but worth it to not be one shotted and have a good stam/magicka pool
    for 2h, it doesn't really matter what you use unless you decide to replace your Head/shoulder with a leki piece.

edit: adding as many fighter guild skills as you can would be optimal for dps also.
    there is a passive that boosts dps by like 4% per fighters guild ability slotted. While Flawless Dawnbreaker gives a 5% damage boost when slotted.

Thank you Freak.

I was thinking about using TBS, just wanted others opinion before I start crafting. I hope I can live without my stam regen. I seem to abuse my resources a lot.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Freakquent wrote: »

Thank you Freak.

I was thinking about using TBS, just wanted others opinion before I start crafting. I hope I can live without my stam regen. I seem to abuse my resources a lot.

Keeping siphoning attacks always up and weaving in a light attack will honestly keep your stamina up really easily. Plus your Redguard passive. TBS is considered mega op with nightblade due to us having siphoning attacks to get back all of our resources.
    CP400+
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    also make sure to put a lot of CPS into reduce stamina cost. I have 55 in it currently, with max CP i'd put about 90 into it then put the rest into Arcanist/Mooncalf
    CP400+