Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where do I find thubderous plate mail set

Ka_Grandi
Ka_Grandi
Where to find and how to get?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drops from mobs at levels 16-23 and all CP levels. I don't think it will drop in DLC areas, but I'm not sure on that.

In my opinion, probably not worth farming. It's got bonuses that don't really work well with each other unless you're going for a hybrid build.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ka_Grandi
    Ka_Grandi
    Its for my zerg tank.
    And how rare is it? How long it takes to get it and wherw u recommend to farm it?
    Edited by Ka_Grandi on August 12, 2016 6:04PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it's all that rare, but there are only 5 pieces available so you're almost guaranteed to get duplicates before completing the set. My guess at the best place to farm it would be in a public dungeon in a zone that drops loot in the level you'd be looking for.

If you wanted to check the traders you might find them cheap, but I know when I found these set pieces I just deconned them so they may be hard to find in traders.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Thunderous+Plate+Mail+Set

More info on this set can be found in the above link.

Armor only drops in sturdy. Only drops chest, legs, feet, shoulders and neck (only in robust).
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ka_Grandi
    Ka_Grandi
    Great thx alot! Sturdy is what I need. The longer I can block and stay alive the more set will proc!

Already did some testing with nikulas heavy armor set it was a blast against magica users when i have 20% dodge chance and 25% deflecting chance :) thunderous will do better coz so many stamina users now
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Thunderous is a fun set to play with.
    I used to wear it just cuz the proc looked so cool.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG it's a CP set now too???!!!

It's such a fun set to wear. I'm not a min-maxer, I'm here for fun!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the garbage out back, usually

rip decibel