Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lich set pushed me over the Edge

Lord-Otto
Lord-Otto
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm done.

I just wasted my last 100k gold on vet10 lich shoulders. With no chance to return them or do anything about it.
I was pushing the X button for half an hour to turn voidsteel into swords, to sell them. Sure, can't just craft a specific number of items, would be too convenient for ZOS to program. Searched Tamriel for another half an hour for guild traders with the set, had to endure loading screens, crashes, black shapes instead of people and just endless browsing through store inventories. Yeah, after that, I was unfocused for one second and messed up.

Listen, I was very patient with ZOS's crap for a year. I endured all the "balancing" BS, stupid combat mechanics and above all, being vaporized by the blue zerg in Cyrodiil every single month. This is just the final straw that finally pushed me to quitting this garbage game.

You know, if ZOS would be halfway competent, the UI for guild traders would be more accessible and not just a blur that doesn't even let you look for specific stuff. You could return items under certain circumstances (not bound yet).
Why do I even have to go through a ridiculous grind and money wall just to get a set that makes a mag sorc only half way competitive? Yeah, right, because that clueless Wroebel is STILL in charge and ZOS STILL refuse to balance stuff on a regular basis. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GO, ZOS, HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE TO STILL BE DENYING THIS?

Wroebel needs to be replaced from his leading position, you need to come up with balancing once per month. You need to actually look at PvP and come up with ideas how to fix the rampant zerging. HELLO? After over half a year the blues winning EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH by a large lead (XB1 EU, Scourge), wouldn't it appear to any person with a slightest bit of brains that there might be an issue with the PvP system? Maybe nightcapping is bad? Maybe a "blue-in disguise" letting his fellow kin gapclose into the keep (happens with all alliances, I know) is bad? Maybe the lack of AoE caps? Broken "population lock"?
Why does everyone see this but ZOS and especially Wroebel? Do you even give a damn?

I'll draw a line here. Having lost 100k is only a small thing by itself, but it just piles up on an already enormous heap of problems this game developed. Ever since the game came out (on console) it only went downwards. And it's just unbearable, there are better ways to to waste my time and money. Like, playing a REAL Elder Scrolls game. Not a money machine which craps on its player base and has the franchise label only as a disguise to sell its rotten content.
Before anyone even asks (if anyone cares, that is), no, you can't have my stuff. I am not supporting this PoS game any further by handing out my stuff, that would be contradictory.

Anyways, I feel better now, left my opinion as an unsatisfied customer and provided constructive feedback. And know full well that ZOS's team of Absolute Justice will come in, throwing dung pies at my post to conceal its content for reason xyz of the forum rules that allow you to quietly sit in the corner and cry how wonderful Wroebel and ZOS's "MMO of the Year are". Btw, everyone knows that title is bought, ZOS.

PEACE, SUKKORZ!
v(ò.ó)v
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooooooooo.... The problem is you?
    A refund peroid for guild traders? Point out 1 game with a refund feature for player sold items...
    Trader is fine on pc, we can mod the ui. Console couldn't handle a more intensive ui.
    There are very few reasons to mass craft, its wasted dev time.

TBH hopefilly they lock this thread fast. You have said little to nothing constructive. Just a bunch of whining.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But we have a masked bear mount coming :(
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wasted a 100K gold and then rant about Wroebel?

It's Wrobel.... and this was a sad post to see.

Take a deep breath OP. Chill out a bit. If you want to quit we won't stop you, but I bet you'll be back in no time lol.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100K seems like a lot of money, but unless you're in a hurry, it really isn't that much. Just run cyrodiil dailies for a week, each of the five towns gives 3000+ every day, and that does not account for the loot from the kills you can sell.

And i'm sure there are other ways to make gold even faster.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Appreciate you guys trying to help me, thank you! =)

Like I said, it's not only the 100k gold or just the way how complicated guild traders work. It's just another drop into a barrel that was already close to bursting.

I mean, come on, can you actually legitemately claim this game works properly? Especially in PvP? It's a mess and ZOS have shown time and time again that they pretend to listen but actually only push through their own blurred mirages of "fixes".
    Soon? Does that word ring a bell?

I'm at the point where my patience has simply run out. And every little bit of flaw I encounter is just too much. There is just no counterweight, you know? PvP sucks with my main class, it sucks playing against the absolutely dominant enemy. PvE sucks with boring damage rotations and cheap boss mechanics and the quests are... boring. And now this.

I mean... It's not hard to understand, right? Tell me you're never frustrated with this mess of a game.

P.S.:
    Also, Sharee, after this one, the next shoulders cost around 190k. That's why I was excited and crammed together all the money I could muster. That amount of gold is just ridiculous. But unfortunately, I have little choice in the matter. So why even bother?
    Edited by Lord-Otto on August 11, 2016 5:55AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel your pain. Gear in MMO's is always just a temporary thing. You'll have more fun acquiring the gear then actually using it, and there will always a better set coming soon.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's great that console still hasn't got a basic search function on guild traders.

It's such a pain that in order to try and find a specific item i want to buy i have to go to a trader, set the type, set the level, set the quality, set the cp etc... and then press search and scroll down through the numerous crap people seem to flood traders with.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm, can't you search for VR16+ gear only on Guild Merchants, cause I know I do it all the time *grin*
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They legit need to buy the Awesome Guild Store addon code. Works so well for me on PC.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Thank you two, for your understanding!
      =)

Yeah, it's a pain and it leads to mistakes, like in my case.
    2. starkerealm
      starkerealm
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Lord-Otto wrote: »
      Thank you two, for your understanding!
      =)

Yeah, it's a pain and it leads to mistakes, like in my case.

Otto, embrace the PC, we have cookies (also, AGS, and multicraft addons). :p
    3. DRXHarbinger
      DRXHarbinger
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      So wait, you were crafting swords and ended up buying lich shoulders? How do you end up doing that? Must be tripping bruh. ..I thought I was at thr blacksmithing station...but turns out I was at the guild traders..?
      PC Master Race

1001CP
      8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
      Master Angler
      Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
      Tamriel Hero
      Grand Overlord
      Every Skyshard
      Down With BOP!
    4. SanTii.92
      SanTii.92
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If the game is causing you this much stress I guess it's a good thing you've finally found a limit. Just take a break.

On another note, sorcs don't actually need lich set to be competitive, there are several options to choose from. And imo, yes some tuning is still required but the game is more balanced than ever.
      When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
      the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    5. Rayya_Blackheart
      Rayya_Blackheart
      ✭✭✭
      I bought a gold sharpened level 46 Elegant sword for 250k. You live, you learn. I just wasn't paying attention
      PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
      PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
      PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
    6. Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Stark:
      Oh, no, not you, too! Good friend of mine, ex-XB player, is also continuously trying to convert me! xD But he never offered me cookies! (^~^)

Yeah, I'm aware there's that CP option, but I simply forgot to set it. That's probably why I didn't look closer to the item's level. Like I said, I've been browsing a lot already, and at some point, concentration simply drops.

Nah, I used up excessive voidstone to sell the produced swords. And nightwood and so. After clicking the X button each time to use up 11 of your 15 mats... SERIOUSLY, why can't we set an amount of items we wanna craft? >=( Well, I did that to get some more gold, but it just threw me off, apparently. Afterwards, I went to the trader... Not good... (>.>)

On a sidenote, I am surprised how many positive replies I'm getting. I expected a lot more "don't give a damn"-replies. Nice attitude, fellas! =)
    7. andreasranasen
      andreasranasen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      U spent 100k on vet 10 shoulders -_- lawwwwd... Like why?? Why vet 10? Don't blame ZOS for your own mistakes. What is your argument even about? This thread is ALL OVER THE PLACE.
      #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
      • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
      • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    8. olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I feel ya, i play PC with multiple addons and I still find the UI messy and slow (specificly when trying to use guild traders/bank etc)

PC EU
      PvP only
    9. Brrrofski
      Brrrofski
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      I still don't unserstand what you've actually done. I have no idea what making swords has to do with buying lich shoulders?

Or we're you searching for v16 lich shoulders and bought v10?
    10. Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Disagree, a bit. Sorcs are so bad right now, Seducer is just too weak. Despite, why is the top set blocked behind RNG? Eternal Hunt sure doesn't have that problem.

Anyway, as a TL;DR: Guild traders are messy, PvP is messy, PvE boring, and I'M out of coffee! (>~<) All clear now,andreas?
    11. leepalmer95
      leepalmer95
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Disagree, a bit. Sorcs are so bad right now, Seducer is just too weak. Despite, why is the top set blocked behind RNG? Eternal Hunt sure doesn't have that problem.

Anyway, as a TL;DR: Guild traders are messy, PvP is messy, PvE boring, and I'M out of coffee! (>~<) All clear now,andreas?

No eternal hunt is just stuck behind months of researching traits. Then you need the mats to craft it.
      PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    12. andreasranasen
      andreasranasen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Sorcs aren't bad at all. After update 11 we are BEASTS. My Max magicka is over 50k and an average of 3k spell dmg.
    13. UltimaJoe777
      UltimaJoe777
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I think OP flipped his table after he made that mistake and now he cannot play because his console was on it ;)
      Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
      Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    14. Khairiah
      Khairiah
      ✭✭✭
      Oh come on man.. So you being unfocused is all of a sudden ZOS fault? Who do you blame when your unfocused in real life?

And cant MagSorcs be competitive without Lich set? Im pretty sure they can, but maybe thats just me..

However I would like to thank you for posting the way you did.. I always like a good giggle..
      Edited by Khairiah on August 11, 2016 6:56AM
    15. Rayya_Blackheart
      Rayya_Blackheart
      ✭✭✭
      Khairiah wrote: »
      Oh come on man.. So you being unfocused is all of a sudden ZOS fault? Who do you blame when your unfocused in real life?

Thanks Obama...
      PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
      PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
      PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
    16. DRXHarbinger
      DRXHarbinger
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Sorcs aren't bad at all. After update 11 we are BEASTS. My Max magicka is over 50k and an average of 3k spell dmg.

How the hell are you at 50k magika? What have I missed.
      PC Master Race

1001CP
      8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
      Master Angler
      Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
      Tamriel Hero
      Grand Overlord
      Every Skyshard
      Down With BOP!
    17. andreasranasen
      andreasranasen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

You've missed a lot with Update 11 xD 51.7k to be exact with inner light and bound armor.
      Edited by andreasranasen on August 11, 2016 7:05AM
    18. Brrrofski
      Brrrofski
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

You can get it on a sorc or NB pretty easy to be fair. Necropotence is the key. It adds like 7k magica.
    19. Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

No eternal hunt is just stuck behind months of researching traits. Then you need the mats to craft it.

Fair. FAIR ENOUGH, and I absolutely agree that crafting is yet another ugly can of worms that is designed to be just as time-robbing as possible.
    20. Lord-Otto
      Lord-Otto
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Necropotence is back at vet16. It is still nowhere close to the madness that stam builds pull these days.
    This discussion has been closed.